Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Value of BDM unit flag?

Article about: I might possibly be selling this flag , as much as I don't want too. I was wondering if any of you gentlemen would be able to help me with how much this flag may be worth? I've seen similar

Default Value of BDM unit flag?

I might possibly be selling this flag , as much as I don't want too. I was wondering if any of you gentlemen would be able to help me with how much this flag may be worth? I've seen similar go for around 500-600. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
    Value of BDM unit flag?Value of BDM unit flag?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Value of BDM unit flag?
    P
    Many

This no BDM, but Jungmädelschaft-flag.
    In my opinion it is a flag which years ago was in the possession of Ed Stadnicki!

Haha who is Ed Stadnicki?

Quote by Cody Countryman View Post
    Haha who is Ed Stadnicki?
    A very rude and ignorant response young man. Ed was one of the leading and most respected collectors of political material until his tragic accidental death about 15 years ago. Reference books are full of material from his enormous collection. there is nothing funny about Wim's response. In turn, we can say, who the hell is Cody countryman? Your lack of repect does not court favor with the membership here and I hope no one assists you further.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Wim. and Bob, I apologize for the actions of this fellow.. I think here in America the lack of "Spankings" and proper manners is lacking at best. G-man..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I had one just like it that! I got from a vets wife, I made a trade with Tom Wittmann for a helmet.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

The purpose of this forum is to be an educational sitte, not a free appraisal service. I note your past posts are all "how much is this worth." Instead of being lazy and insulting people, do some leg work on your own and visit various dealer sites and see what they are ask9ing for similar items.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Quote by Cody Countryman View Post
    I might possibly be selling this flag , as much as I don't want too. I was wondering if any of you gentlemen would be able to help me with how much this flag may be worth? I've seen similar go for around 500-600. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
    Value of BDM unit flag?Value of BDM unit flag?
    Maybe he should seek advise from "Snyders"... G-Man
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I apologize, I didn't intend for it to be rude or disrespectful at all. It's just that when I looked the name up , the only website that had anything on an Ed Stadnicki was in polish so I thought he might have been joking around or messing with me and I just didn't understand the joke. But I was very wrong, I truly do apologize if I offended anyone.
    And Gwar, I've had plenty of discipline and manners growing up and my time in the Marine Corps as well, it was just a complete misunderstanding on my end.

?

Cody,

The "Codeeee of Conduct" is important here on WRF. The years of experience and respect we have for each other and fallen collectors to time is sacred. We are here to help and protect so your note is appreciated. Semper Fi! As brother AZPHIL will say.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast