Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What have go got here?

Article about: Is this junk, as in fake? Even if it's real it's pretty rough... pics don't look like any of the armbands I've searched here. Not that interested, but trying to learn something. Asking price

Default What have go got here?

Is this junk, as in fake? Even if it's real it's pretty rough... pics don't look like any of the armbands I've searched here. Not that interested, but trying to learn something. Asking price is fifty dollars.

What have go got here?

What have go got here?

What have go got here?
    Last edited by Doppelgänger; 06-13-2013 at 03:35 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What have go got here?
    P
    Many

?

Default re: What have go got here?

It's a Hilter youth armband in what I believe is known as Bevo style (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). I have not found any Hitler youth armbands with this weaving style on the back yet, but I will continue looking. $50 seems like a bit much (if real), especially in this condition, IMHO.

It looks to be good. But $50 is a bit much, you can find these in pretty good condition for around $75-$90. Well worth the wait and few extra $$

I think you will find this is a fake

Quote by dramos View Post
    .... what I believe is known as Bevo style (someone please correct me if I'm wrong).
    BEVO is the abbreviation for a specific Manufacturer, Bandfabrik Ewald VOrsteher.

Quote by DeLuxxe View Post
    It looks to be good. But $50 is a bit much, you can find these in pretty good condition for around $75-$90. Well worth the wait and few extra $$

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    I think you will find this is a fake

Ok, thx guys. Wasn't really my cup of tea anyway, but you never know... I don't have any HJ stuff, not sure that I need any but if the opportunity to pick something up pops up, I usually buy now and ask questions later... ;-) Well, not totally, but impulse shopping does go hand in hand with collecting?

We'll call it "well [or somewhat] researched impulse shopping" ;-)

nice armband and very scarce in bevo like that! 3rd such armband i ever seen! for $50 it was an ok buy imho

E2A seen mr metalwares posted now i am going to be linked to 5 different examples!!

Quote by DeLuxxe View Post
    what this exact variation of hj armband? could you please show us some links?

Confused now, I told the seller it was a fake... and now posts are coming in like "nice armband and very scarce in bevo like that"

I mean, quoting someone that says it's a fake, followed by a thumbs down isn't exactly helpful...

Was that supposed to mean that the post saying it was a fake was getting a thumbs down?

Quote by Doppelgänger View Post
    Confused now, I told the seller it was a fake... and now posts are coming in like "nice armband and very scarce in bevo like that"

I mean, quoting someone that says it's a fake, followed by a thumbs down isn't exactly helpful...

Was that supposed to mean that the post saying it was a fake was getting a thumbs down?
    Doppelganger, i cant help but feel you are never satisfied with the help that fellow members try to give you. People go out of their way to answer your posts and only on occasions you say thanks, instead you criticism the responses. Appreciation goes a long way. Ultimately, the item is up to you, and how you choose to use the information is also up to you, people will give their opinions but it is up to you to make the final call.

Probably out of line here but some things really get under my skin.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast