Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

What is this patch?

Article about: Have a chance to buy this patch along with some other items need help on ID of patch. Please look at my other posts and tell me what you think. Thanks in advance.

Default What is this patch?

Have a chance to buy this patch along with some other items need help on ID of patch. Please look at my other posts and tell me what you think. Thanks in advance.What is this patch?What is this patch?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is this patch?
    P
    Many

Default Re: What is this patch?

It is General DJ (Allgemeine DJ)c.1943 worn on upper left arm

What would be a good price for this? I have a chance to buy this and three other items. Please look at my other posts and tell me what you think. Thanks in advance.

I will check a few sites and let you know a ballpark figure.Carl

I found an exact piece like yours w/RZM tag as yours has.It is listed for USD $65.00 and is still available on this website which is from UK,but owner is from U.S.In that minty condition i believe that to be a good price! Carl

Thanks for your reply Carl. TCZ

There are six of these to match the DJ Oberbann structure. The red was later used as the standard DJ insignia after the demise of the Oberbann structure in late 1935. The example you have posted is a good original item, often found in unissued condition. IMO 65 USD is a little on the high end for this red Sigrune, they often sell for less.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is this patch?  

You can find higher and lower prices for any piece!The patch posted is mint and has the RZM on the reverse so it would sell for a few dollars more as would any piece in that condition!Goodbuys