Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

57 Ritterkreuz des Kriegsverdienstkreuzes mit Schwertern

Article about: Hello all, could you give me your opinions on this War Merit Knight Cross. Many thanks in advance.

Default 57 Ritterkreuz des Kriegsverdienstkreuzes mit Schwertern

Hello all,
    could you give me your opinions on this War Merit Knight Cross.
    Many thanks in advance.
    57 Ritterkreuz des Kriegsverdienstkreuzes mit Schwertern57 Ritterkreuz des Kriegsverdienstkreuzes mit Schwertern
    57 Ritterkreuz des Kriegsverdienstkreuzes mit Schwertern57 Ritterkreuz des Kriegsverdienstkreuzes mit Schwertern

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 57 Ritterkreuz des Kriegsverdienstkreuzes mit Schwertern
    P
    Many

Run away from it, nothing near an original! These fakes are currently flooding ebay.

Compare with the one Steve posted here.

Regards,
    Nick

I agree,to shiney.

?

This bears no resemblance to a genuine 1957 piece. The base metal is wrong, the finish is too bright and shiny and that pebbling is waaaay out!

Compare to these......
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 57 Ritterkreuz des Kriegsverdienstkreuzes mit Schwertern   57 Ritterkreuz des Kriegsverdienstkreuzes mit Schwertern  

57 Ritterkreuz des Kriegsverdienstkreuzes mit Schwertern  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Horrid!...

Thanks for the help guys, as they say if its to good to be true then run away

Daniel, as the lads have said, these are bad, and as Nick states they are all over E-Bay at the moment.....the price should be the first thing to arouse suspicion, if you are not quite sure about the details...........they sell from anything between £10 to £50 on a good day, you will not get change from £250 + for a genuine one.
    Adrian hit the nail on the head re the "pebbling" like fake wound badges they never match an original, plus the blingy finish and lathe induced lines across the centre disc....never seen on any genuine cross !
    Adrian, I never tire of seeing your KvK RK's, simply outstanding !.............just got to get me an "ohne" now......what are your thoughts re the Gold version in 57er form, I have only ever seen one, and that was in a photograph !
    Prost ! Steve.