Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

57er Destroyer & Marine Artillery badges.......

Article about: Ladies & Gentlemen...my two new KM badges...a "Zestorer-Kriegsabzeichen" and a "Kriegsabzeichen fur die Marine-Artillerie" both St u L pieces, notice the little "

Default 57er Destroyer & Marine Artillery badges.......

Ladies & Gentlemen...my two new KM badges...a "Zestorer-Kriegsabzeichen" and a "Kriegsabzeichen fur die Marine-Artillerie" both St u L pieces, notice the little "o" on the Destroyer badge....and both early pieces, with wartime hinge,pin and catch. I had the privilege of examining the same wartime badges in a good friends collection and the quality of these badges compares very well to actual WW2 badges ! I am now on the hunt for an Auxillery Cruiser and S Boat badges......a long hunt then !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 57er Destroyer & Marine Artillery badges.......   57er Destroyer & Marine Artillery badges.......  

57er Destroyer & Marine Artillery badges.......   57er Destroyer & Marine Artillery badges.......  

57er Destroyer & Marine Artillery badges.......   57er Destroyer & Marine Artillery badges.......  

57er Destroyer & Marine Artillery badges.......  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 57er Destroyer & Marine Artillery badges.......
    P
    Many

Default Re: 57er Destroyer & Marine Artillery badges.......

Indeed, they are nice quality.

Good additions!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

they are a very nice pair of km badges.

?

Steve top dollar badges there!!!.. I love how the gold is still doing it's job so beautifully . I might need a hand next month locating another KVK 1...with or without swords!!! So if you are hunting? give me a shout!!! ....Cheers Terry.