MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

57er Deumer EK II Spange...................

Article about: Gentlemen, I recently lost a 57er EK II spange in the post from Denmark, member "Nick Hessens" sent me, gratis, a spare EK II spange he had, to make up for the loss, I show here...

Default 57er Deumer EK II Spange...................

Gentlemen, I recently lost a 57er EK II spange in the post from Denmark, member "Nick Hessens" sent me, gratis, a spare EK II spange he had, to make up for the loss, I show here............ Nick has already shown both the EK I & EK II spanges on his 1957 & BW collection page.....they are by an unknown maker.....although I think Deumer is a good candidate ! great pebbled finish to the core and nice paint job, with polished highlights with slight differences in font and a midges bigger than the St u L version........
    I would like to thank Nick for his generosity THANKS NICK !
    Prost ! Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 57er Deumer EK II Spange...................   57er Deumer EK II Spange...................  

57er Deumer EK II Spange...................  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 57er Deumer EK II Spange...................
    P
    Many

Hi Steve,
    It's a very nice spange and apart from ours I have not seen one other, she's a keeper for sure. Not really "gratis" if you are sending me a CCC, but a good trade I think.

Here the photos before it was passed on, excellent early frosting.......57er Deumer EK II Spange...................
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 57er Deumer EK II Spange...................   57er Deumer EK II Spange...................  

Last edited by Nick Hessens; 07-15-2014 at 04:32 AM.

Very nice spange and very kind of Nick, again proving the are some brilliant people on this forum!..