Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

57er DRK medal...............

Article about: Gents, just picked up this 57er version of the German Red Cross medal of 1937. The Third Reich version lasted until 1939 when it was replaced by the the Social Welfare Decoration/meda (Ehren

Default 57er DRK medal...............

Gents, just picked up this 57er version of the German Red Cross medal of 1937.
    The Third Reich version lasted until 1939 when it was replaced by the the Social Welfare Decoration/meda (Ehrenzeichen für deutsche Volkspflege)...........although not listed in the 1957 regulation list of allowed decorations, it was most certainly made and worn by veterans after 1957 !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 57er DRK medal...............   57er DRK medal...............  

57er DRK medal...............  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 57er DRK medal...............
    P
    Many

I just need the DRK honour cross now to complete the set !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 57er DRK medal...............  

Thanks for showing. Nice to see the medal and get a bit of the history involved. I was not aware of the relationship between the 'Volkspflege' medal and the Red Cross medal.

Another nice addition to your collection Steve, I like the enamel very much! Are you after the Feuerwehr Ehrenkreuz 1st en 2nd class too?

Best regards

Quote by Nick Hessens View Post
    Another nice addition to your collection Steve, I like the enamel very much! Are you after the Feuerwehr Ehrenkreuz 1st en 2nd class too? Best regards
    Thanks Nick ! I will be ! after my vacation in March, I will be looking for the Fire service , RAD, Civil long service medals and of course the DRK Cross (pin back)..............it never ends !
    Prost !Steve.

That's a very nice looking award Steve!...

Quote by oradour View Post
    Thanks Nick ! I will be ! after my vacation in March, I will be looking for the Fire service , RAD, Civil long service medals and of course the DRK Cross (pin back)..............it never ends !
    Prost !Steve.
    Well seeing it's not March yet, send you a PM...

Regards

PS: If you're anywhere near Bruges, drop me a PM!

vnice Steve.