Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

57er Mine Rescue Medal (Grubenwehr Ehrenzeichen)

Article about: Gents, my latest 57er, a Mine Rescue Medal "Grubenwehr Ehrenzeichen" probably by St u L......production time unknown, not many encountered, those seen do not have the typical raise

Default 57er Mine Rescue Medal (Grubenwehr Ehrenzeichen)

Gents, my latest 57er, a Mine Rescue Medal "Grubenwehr Ehrenzeichen" probably by St u L......production time unknown, not many encountered, those seen do not have the typical raised features polished like so many of the 57er medals, so I am unable to date.......I think it looses something with the omission of the eagle/swastika !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 57er Mine Rescue Medal (Grubenwehr Ehrenzeichen)   57er Mine Rescue Medal (Grubenwehr Ehrenzeichen)  

57er Mine Rescue Medal (Grubenwehr Ehrenzeichen)   57er Mine Rescue Medal (Grubenwehr Ehrenzeichen)  

57er Mine Rescue Medal (Grubenwehr Ehrenzeichen)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 57er Mine Rescue Medal (Grubenwehr Ehrenzeichen)
    P
    Many

?

Never seen that 1 before Steve so a nice learning curve for me.. & excellent photos too.. Cheers Terry.

Terry a little known award is the "Grubenwehr Ehrenzeichen"............here is the TR version, you will see what I mean over "I think it looses something with the omission of the eagle/swastika !" quote !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 57er Mine Rescue Medal (Grubenwehr Ehrenzeichen)  

?

Yes see what you mean! that swaskita it is in your face.. & the TR version is nice.. The 57 is nice too..Thanks for the info..I haven't bought any 57ers for a wee while I should treat myself in the near future!!! Cheers Terry.

Nice one Steve! I've seen a few of these around, but they are so hard to date.

Regards