Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

57er Miniature Collection

Article about: I figured I'd post my 57er minis for view/reference. One of the great things about collecting 57er minis is the sheer volume of them out there. Especially since, unlike regulations under the

Quote by Brig View Post
    Anyone know what the last two medals are?
    The Bulgarian Order of Military Merit with the War Decoration and the Bulgarian Infantry Honor Badge.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 57er Miniature Collection
    P
    Many

?

Thank you.

I hesitate to say 'will', as I don't know how stiff the competition will get, but I will say "These MIGHT be mine!"

Hello Brig
    In the end, the winning bid was 41.50 euros.
    I hope it was yours.
    Best regards

Santi

?

What a bad streak. I won the missing mini planchet that was listed separately so I low bid the pin hoping to reunite the minis, lost the pin, then got sniped and lost the minis. Mini buyer neither wants to sell the minis nor buy the loose one. Seller is willing to cancel the auction for me at least. Should have went bolder

?

A couple of numbered stickpins I picked up in the last month or two...9mm 25 GAB and a 200 PAB. The 200 PAB is unofficial, as obviously it never existed during the war, but versions were produced both full size and miniature by firms churning out 57ers, even early on as seen by this riveted example, so obviously they were bought and quite probably worn by vets who tracked their missions
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 57er Miniature Collection  

?

Quote by Brig View Post
    What a bad streak. I won the missing mini planchet that was listed separately so I low bid the pin hoping to reunite the minis, lost the pin, then got sniped and lost the minis. Mini buyer neither wants to sell the minis nor buy the loose one. Seller is willing to cancel the auction for me at least. Should have went bolder
    Update on this...I managed to find out who bought the rest, and sold the pendant to him at cost. The seller claimed he didn't want it, or to sell, however it turns out (surprise, surprise), the seller never messaged him. So a group remains intact at least

?

Also recently picked up this great set of Austrian mini medals. Note the enameled EKs. Not sure if it once had a war badge before the Romanian campaign or not, but it's a great little mount...tough to find these in miniature

Side-by-side with some German 57ers to show size:

The group of Austrian mini medals is simply fantastic.
    I wonder how is the back

?

Quote by TABSTABS1964 View Post
    The group of Austrian mini medals is simply fantastic.
    I wonder how is the back
    As requested...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 57er Miniature Collection  

?

Pretty dry on the 57er front for me lately, but I did pick up these 3 9mm minis...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast