Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

57er miniature RKT grouping.............

Article about: Gentlemen, just received this exquisite set of miniatures, from an RKT, sadly name unknown.....comprising of his miniature medal bar, miniature medal/award stick pin, a miniature RK stick pi

Default 57er miniature RKT grouping.............

Gentlemen, just received this exquisite set of miniatures, from an RKT, sadly name unknown.....comprising of his miniature medal bar, miniature medal/award stick pin, a miniature RK stick pin both in award and ribbon bar style and his OdR membership stick pins, one clearly older than the other...perhaps he updated for bling's sake !
    The miniature medal bar and the awards stick pin have the small "o" marking associated with St u L......I would imagine the set/grouping, excluding the OdR pins(which are not mm) are probably St u L made pieces.....I have not seen the miniature RK stick pin both in award and ribbon bar style before.....comments welcome.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 57er miniature RKT grouping.............   57er miniature RKT grouping.............  

57er miniature RKT grouping.............   57er miniature RKT grouping.............  

57er miniature RKT grouping.............   57er miniature RKT grouping.............  

57er miniature RKT grouping.............  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 57er miniature RKT grouping.............
    P
    Many

Nice grouping! The stickpin with the silver CCC and the OdR stickpins are of course my favourites.

Well done Steve! Keep em together.

Regards

?

A nice set you have there Steve..& excellent photos too. Cheers Terry.

love it.

?

Excellent pick up Steve , you have that many OdR Stickpins now you should join the organisation whilst it is still in existance !!

Quote by Paul D View Post
    Excellent pick up Steve , you have that many OdR Stickpins now you should join the organisation whilst it is still in existance !!
    I would love to Paul, they probably need new members and support these days.....but who will recommend me ?
    Prost ! Steve.

Quote by oradour View Post
    I would love to Paul, they probably need new members and support these days.....but who will recommend me ?
    Prost ! Steve.
    Hi Steve,
    There is an e-mail address you can contact, but it took me 6 months to simply get a reply from them. Above that Tom said he sometimes doesn't receive his magazine and I find €45 a year a bit too much for not seeing the photos of organised activities.......

I can forward you the e-mail with pdf-file if you want?

Regards