Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

And another new jacket but my last for a while

Article about: expensive just look at this one Rarität Uniform General Bundeswehr Kriegsteilnehmer Deutsches Kreuz | eBay looks amazing thought tom

Default Re: And another new jacket but my last for a while

expensive just look at this one Rarität Uniform General Bundeswehr Kriegsteilnehmer Deutsches Kreuz | eBay
    looks amazing thought

tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture And another new jacket but my last for a while   And another new jacket but my last for a while  

And another new jacket but my last for a while   And another new jacket but my last for a while  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement And another new jacket but my last for a while
    P
    Many

Tom, I am watching this to see how it goes ! belonged to "Generalmajor Hans-Otto Göricke" see here.... Hans-Otto Göricke and hit your google translate icon ! sadley passed away 11/11/09. Now to see if I can re-mortgage the house ! Prost ! Steve.

steve interesting history now i know why its so much you can get a bw knights cross for less

tom

I like that one too!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Wow I havent seen that one before but I will stay away from it. Not my cup of tea really although I do appreciate the history attached to it. I am much more into the NCO tunics and hats. Steve regarding the tunic I posted from ebay, yes I do agree that seller is very expensive. I purchased that Reserve Hauptmann tunic from him a year or so back and saw then the prices he charges but after years dealing with pre 45 items it seemed cheap. I would like to see the tunic you have which is similar. I have noted that some items on ebay go for prices that surprise me. About two weeks ago I was looking seriously at a NCO peaked cap with signals lemon yellow piping. It was buy it now for 30+Euro which I thought was a bit pricey considering I had recently purchased a medical and pioneer cap for half that price but it did sell and pretty quick might I add. Nevertheless, we the collectors dictate the price. If we want it badly enough we will pay for it no matter what the cost (within reason of course). For example I saw on another forum a chap purchase a Wehrmacht Panzer Assault Badge in Silver which was made from the Cupal metal and paid triple the price of a normal silver PAB. I thought that was ridiculous but if thats what you are into then who am I to say what a absurd price to pay. If I were just starting out on BW tunics and saw the one I posted I would not hesitate to pay the 99 Euro price. Just my thoughts.

Phil

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2