Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast

BGS Thread

Article about: hi guys i don't know if this is a good idea or not but i think we should make a thread devoted to the BGS. post stuff like uniform,headwear,photos,equiptment and anything else so that we can

?

Some time ago Steve( Oradour) told me of a gent that had some possibly he may still send Steve a PM.

Regards Mark

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement BGS Thread
    P
    Many

?

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Some time ago Steve( Oradour) told me of a gent that had some possibly he may still send Steve a PM.

Regards Mark

Great thanks Mark, absolutely no rush or pressure, I am just curious at this stage

?

Guy's here's a Sturm produced "BGS cap" from my collection, very similar to James' example I believe . Sadly this one is not the real thing but one of my favourites nevertheless, I like the idea of adding the Cockade which I might do also regards Gary

BGS Thread
    BGS Thread
    BGS Thread
    BGS Thread
    BGS Thread
    BGS Thread

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Some time ago Steve( Oradour) told me of a gent that had some possibly he may still send Steve a PM. Regards Mark
    My friend was here tonight, so I asked him if he had any spare BGS patches, sadly all gone ! Sorry Gents
    but I am sure if you search E-Bay Germany you will find some............
    Prost ! Steve.

good for you gary ,put a cockade on the front and it will look close to the original ,as for pebbled buttons ill pop a few in the post for you mate
    Regards James

?

Quote by oradour View Post
    My friend was here tonight, so I asked him if he had any spare BGS patches, sadly all gone ! Sorry Gents
    but I am sure if you search E-Bay Germany you will find some............
    Prost ! Steve.
    No problem, thanks all the same Steve, and good tip too I will check out German ebay

?

Quote by James C View Post
    good for you gary ,put a cockade on the front and it will look close to the original ,as for pebbled buttons ill pop a few in the post for you mate
    Many thanks James, that would be great and very kind of you. Pm me

?

Hi my fellow collectors, Here's a Bundesgrenzschutz Sumpftarn Jacket from my collection, this one has fortunately escaped the excessive de-militarised cutting and general disfigurement process, with the exception of the patches,D-Rings and buttons being removed, which is not a challenge for me as I have replaced the D-Rings and will replace the other missing parts in time. I particualrly like this example as the colours are still true and has signs of usage but is not trashed. Hope you like it as much as I do,regards Gary

BGS Thread
    BGS Thread
    BGS Thread
    BGS Thread
    BGS Thread
    BGS Thread

?

Nice clean example Gary one of my absolute favorite camo patterns.

Regards Mark

very nice gary ,the colours are crisp and clear ,sorry but did you say the D rings were missing ? was the small D ring retaining material missing too or did you just reclose the material around the new D rings and you have done a good job of adding the bund buttons too mate
    Regards James

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast