MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast

BGS Thread

Article about: hi guys i don't know if this is a good idea or not but i think we should make a thread devoted to the BGS. post stuff like uniform,headwear,photos,equiptment and anything else so that we can

thanks mark i vividly remember this pattern zelt and style material from steve's (oradour)BW displays
    Regards James

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement BGS Thread
    P
    Many

I'm not so sure about that guys

?

What are your thoughts Rene was I sleap deprived and or was I correct or none of the above. LOL

Regards Mark

The white gap in the pattern with the BW is much more prominent, well - wider

Hi guys,
    Can anyone offer some pointers as to what the RAL code is for the BGS helmet? I've stripped mine down as the previous owner had tried to make it look like a DAK helmet and I'd now like to paint it in its original colour. Also where these textured or smooth? The inside of the helmet still has the original paint and is textured but when I stripped the outside I couldn't see any evidence or texture. I found somewhere that mentioned the RAL code is 6012 but it looks like the shade of green is a lot lighter than that.

BGS ThreadBGS ThreadBGS Thread

?

Guy's ,I managed to pick up this BGS poncho for a very reasonable price, I must say though on arrival I was some what disappointed with the material as I always assumed the material was rubber backed cotton, not all plastic consruction,oh well here it is all the same and you know what they say about assuming!

On the subject of assuming, I take it the 70 on the label relates to 1970?

BGS Thread
    BGS Thread
    BGS Thread
    BGS Thread
    BGS Thread

At a guess I'd say 1970? and also I would have thought it would have been made of rubberized cotton! still a nice piece.
    Are the female snaps maker marked?

?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    At a guess I'd say 1970? and also I would have thought it would have been made of rubberized cotton! still a nice piece.
    Are the female snaps maker marked?
    Many thanks René, I am a bit disappointed with the material as before, the poppers are stamped PRYM/ORIGINAL, which was a surprise as I thought they would be less err.. commercial!

well it seems i have to dig out my sewing kit yet again ,a big thanks to Rene'B for the heads up on this bundesrepublic arc and eagle it will certainly help me on my way to complete this tunicBGS ThreadBGS Thread

Quote by James C View Post
    well it seems i have to dig out my sewing kit yet again ,a big thanks to Rene'B for the heads up on this bundesrepublic arc and eagle it will certainly help me on my way to complete this tunicBGS ThreadBGS Thread
    Sorry Buddy I couldn't gauge the size of the set! I thought these would work with the camo set, I bought two sets!!!

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast