Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

BGS Collectors BEWARE !

Article about: This jacket has recently surfaced on E-Bay, a reproduction made in (where else !) China...a very credible copy, it is being sold "loosely" as new made, but a reproduction never the

Uniform Werkstaetten is also misspelled, as it is without an umlaut as needed in the plural of Werkstatt, Werkstaetten....etc.

The devil is in the detail, and you would do well to know them to succeed at this racket.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement BGS Collectors BEWARE !
    P
    Many

BGS Collectors BEWARE !If you do not know it, the Saale is very lovely and less traveled by foreigners entranced with the Rhein.
    I went by rail from Leipzig to Nuremberg along this route, and found the line to be wonderful.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-25-2016 at 04:17 AM.

BGS Collectors BEWARE !A scene also from behind the former iron curtain, Praha in November, today filled with a million tourists a month. Don't take the taxis
    without due preparation. I met our very fine moderator Carl in Prague, and salute him and his fine work.

Quite funny how despite all the effort they put in to make the shell realistic, they just used a premade "stock" liner for the M34 tunics they sell on the site. I imagine the actual tunic is little more than a blend of their M34 and M36 tunics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2