Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

BGS M35/53 helmet

Article about: just to proudly show my latest helmet and one off my tick list ,the west german bundesgrenzschutz helmet this one has no visible liner rivits or air vents as found on the TR period m35 this

Default BGS M35/53 helmet

just to proudly show my latest helmet and one off my tick list ,the west german bundesgrenzschutz helmet this one has no visible liner rivits or air vents as found on the TR period m35 this one has a nice textured finish ,the maker is LS " Linneman & Schnetzer" and a shell size 66 ive compared the shell profile to my lufty m35 BGS M35/53 helmetBGS M35/53 helmetBGS M35/53 helmetBGS M35/53 helmetBGS M35/53 helmetBGS M35/53 helmetBGS M35/53 helmetBGS M35/53 helmetBGS M35/53 helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement BGS M35/53 helmet
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Nice one James! Beautiful example.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

thanks michael

Nice textured moose green one James........
    Prost ! Steve.

Thank you steve its been on my wants list for ages so glad i found this one ,it gave me an excuse to throw on my bgs net ive had waiting ,your right on the paintwork though as its an identical shade to my GSG9 helm ,hope all is well with you mate cheers james

Great looking lid mate!...

many thanks paul i would say profile wise its a dead ringer for the earlier TR m35 ,i wonder if the original manufacture process was used

Very nice helmet James, thanks for posting it and as always looking forward to seeing more of your great collection.

Matt

Many thanks matthew for dropping by ,your welcome and glad you like mate

thats a very nice example, and a hard to find larger than usual shell & liner size, and unique paint texture, a very good find

the rougher paint texture also helps keep the net in place better, so it doesnt slide around so easily like on the smooth painted shells.

Im also on the lookout for one of these

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast