Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

BRD M1A1 m60 helmet

Article about: is any one able to help me idetify this please if so i would be very greatfull thank you. i found this today at a odds and ends store out the middle of nowhere. just thought a bit different.

Default Re: BRD M1A1 m60 helmet

I have moved your thread here.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement BRD M1A1 m60 helmet
    P
    Many

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I have moved your thread here.

Cheers, Ade.
    ok thanks ive only just found bundeswehr part of the forum. if i had of knowen i would have put this there in the first place.

Quote by geelong View Post
    ok thanks ive only just found bundeswehr part of the forum. if i had of knowen i would have put this there in the first place.
    Do not worry, plenty of members do know this section exists....I shall just un-twiddle my thumbs....Indeed your helmet is a West German M62 steel helmet, I think with the markings and autographs it is a souvenir helmet from the "Canadian Army Trophy competition" held from 1963 to 1991. See here for more information Canadian Army Trophy Competition
    A great helmet ! definitely one I would be keeping !
    Prost ! Steve

Quote by oradour View Post
    Do not worry, plenty of members do know this section exists....I shall just un-twiddle my thumbs....Indeed your helmet is a West German M62 steel helmet, I think with the markings and autographs it is a souvenir helmet from the "Canadian Army Trophy competition" held from 1963 to 1991. See here for more information Canadian Army Trophy Competition
    A great helmet ! definitely one I would be keeping !
    Prost ! Steve
    thanks steve very intresting link, there a nice little vids to watch too. i like how the west german seem to have done well in all compitions. yes you may be right this helmet is a little momento for some of the men that participated in the games.
    i found this helmet i a one shop town down my way about a 1hour and half or more, from where i live and now i think the guy that soild it to me said he got a few helmets from canada or some he know did. thanks again mark sorry for such a late reply.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2