Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.

Article about: Here is a work on Austrian uniforms of the interwar period, items of extraordinary rarity and great interest. The photos show the uniform in the Dolfuss Staendestaat, i.e. ca. 1933-38 at a t

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.
    P
    Many

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.

"Beret March"

The "Barettmarsch", ("Beret March"), in the "Jägerbataillon 25" ist a task, (IMO, one of several), to merit the right, to wear the "Red Beret" inner the barracks of this Batallion, the "Khevenhüller-Kaserne" in Klagenfurt.

P.S.:
    Look at the faces of the soldiers at the end of this exercise.
    Many of them are pretty exhausted, but, also, pretty proud to be a part of this, well trained, unit, (welcomed by experienced soldiers of this Batallion) !

P.P.S.:
    source of the images:
    The Red Beret magazine, ("Das rote Barett" Die Truppenzeitung des Jägerbataillons 25)

A video of the arrival in the barracks of an older, (former), march:
    J

Quote by James C View Post
    this is a superb thread ,here's my small contribution a stalhlhelm 1 m1975 helmet keep up the good work guys ...
    Here´s another Bundesheer M1 lid, I catched on a flea marked last week.
    The combat medic´s pot is pretty dented, but I like it !

U.SCH. 57 means:
    Ulbricht`s Witwe , Schwanenstadt, and, the year of manufacture.

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.

Here´s the liner of the helmet, (rank: Offizierstellvertreter / Warrant Officer)

As far as I know, such rank decals were used until 1978.

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.

Great contributions to this thread Reibert
    Both helmets you show are great examples, especially like the rank marked one !
    Thanks for showing,keep it coming...............
    Prost !Steve.

here's my small collection of items circa 1970's im slowly putting together ,because i cant source the correct period belt im using TR belt and buckle, ill get there eventuallyThe Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.
    Regards James

?

Top notch James it looks a 100% I am really impressed as to the missing components they will come with time, persistance and very probably hundreds of hours looking on line LOL.

Regards Mark

?

Quote by Reibert View Post
    Here´s another Bundesheer M1 lid, I catched on a flea marked last week.
    The combat medic´s pot is pretty dented, but I like it !

U.SCH. 57 means:
    Ulbricht`s Witwe , Schwanenstadt, and, the year of manufacture.

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.
    Hi Reibert like Steve I really like the helmets but the Medic helmet for me is the prize and a top notch piece I would consider a top shelf item in my collection .

Regards Mark

[QUOTE=James C;1299438]here's my small collection of items circa 1970's im slowly putting together ,because i cant source the correct period belt im using TR belt and buckle, ill get there eventually]

Another great display James, I like it !
    Although I like Bundesheer militaria, I dare not collect, I am full as it is with BW items, and I doubt my wife will let me have the other spare bedroom lol !!
    Prost ! Steve.

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.

Hi !

Received an beret of the Austrian Army, (Österreichisches Bundesheer), "Jagdkommando", aka, "Snake Eater´s".

There´re a lot of fakes outthere but, IMO, my "Jako" -beret is an "good one" ! ...

Cheers,
    R.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast