Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.

Article about: Here is a work on Austrian uniforms of the interwar period, items of extraordinary rarity and great interest. The photos show the uniform in the Dolfuss Staendestaat, i.e. ca. 1933-38 at a t

Your welcome...

Here's another...... I would hazard a guess at the end of an exercise for reservist/home guard owing to the grey haired gentleman!!! and the OPFOR helmet band visable on the M58 stalhelm (see example) on the guy just behind the other fella!! this guy would also seem to be sporting a KAZ59 panzerjackie ,note he is also wearing his STG 58 mag pouches at the front perhaps to allow for more comfortable/easier access in prone side pose...
    also in the background is perhaps an observer in the feldkappe leaning against the "church" on the top of the hill!!
    question...... any idea's what the brown?? leather satchel/pack on the squad leader on the far right is!!???? looks too large/deep to be a map case!!???
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.   The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.
    P
    Many

?

Although this thread is about the modern Austrian army I'd like to mention its predecessor, the "B-Gendarmerie" with its uniforms that were very much inspired by another period.

See here:

Bundesheer - B-Gendarmerie - Fotogalerien - Die B-Gendarmerie I

Bundesheer - B-Gendarmerie - Fotogalerien - Die B-Gendarmerie II

Bundesheer - B-Gendarmerie - Fotogalerien - Die B-Gendarmerie III

Very rare items!

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.

Quote by austromunga View Post
    Nice "SALTY" beret Reibert !!! and some good info on the Jagerbatalion too!!!!
    Hi !

Here´s an, (unofficial, private purchased), patch, manufactured in the KOSOVO based on an sketch of a JgB.25, (KU-Coy), soldier.
    There´re only less than 100 pcs. made !

Holy Barbara looks sexy, doesn´t she ?

Very nice and ample evidence of the changed roles and mission of the Bundesheer in the last twenty odd years.

- - ------- - -

You will have to sell back your Pinzgauer to the BH you got at the Dorotheum sale, now that there are no trucks left.

Bundesheer greift seine Reserven an - Sicherheitspolitik - derStandard.at
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-24-2015 at 10:51 PM.

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.And, the food has been downgraded, which is worse than losing the Pinzgauer, too.....

Don't ask me here how I know, but I know.

I also read it in the newspaper in addition to tasting it, or not tasting it.....

Grenzeinsatz lähmt Bundesheer - news.ORF.at

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.I include all of this as NO ENDORSEMENT OF A POLITICAL PARTY IN AUSTRIA, but out of a deep affection for Austria, its Army, and its Soldiers.....and my friends.

?

Nice Brettljause, not for Wehrmänner I'm afraid.

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.So right you are, dear friend. The food has gotten very bad, and everyone is in a very bad mood because of it.

Jause is a wonderful word, actually.

Etymology

From Slovene južina.
    Pronunciation

Audio (Austria)
    Menu
    0:00

Noun

Jause f

(chiefly Austria) snack

External links

Jause in Duden online

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.When I say Jause in Berlin, and I do not shrink from doing so, my Prussian female friends are perplexed.

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast