MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.

Article about: Here is a work on Austrian uniforms of the interwar period, items of extraordinary rarity and great interest. The photos show the uniform in the Dolfuss Staendestaat, i.e. ca. 1933-38 at a t

Default Re: The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.

Gents, for a breif and informative description of the Bundesheer...see here Austrian Armed Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Prost ! Steve.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.
    P
    Many

?

Very intresting trivia on Arnold Schwarzenegger I had no ideal that he was in the Bundesheer . Amazing that he was able to purchase this tank from the Austrian goverment I wonder how much it would have cost to have it shipped from Austria to the US ?

Regards Mark K

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Very intresting trivia on Arnold Schwarzenegger I had no ideal that he was in the Bundesheer . Amazing that he was able to purchase this tank from the Austrian goverment I wonder how much it would have cost to have it shipped from Austria to the US ?Regards Mark K
    Indeed !
    Prost ! Steve.

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.These persons are also the modern Austrian army, and I sadly do not know them as well as I would like. The girls, that is.

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.
    Quote by oradour View Post
    Gents, for a breif and informative description of the Bundesheer...see here Austrian Armed Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Prost ! Steve.
    The Austrian Ministry of Defense and Sport has a good website with an English language piece, the Bundesministerium der Landesverteidigung und Sport (BMLV u S) . I am sure someone can make the link, as I cannot because I am technically limited.

I spend a lot of time in Vienna. Thanks for the separate rubric.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.These persons are also the modern Austrian army, and I sadly do not know them as well as I would like. The girls, that is.
    I am with you there FB ! and I thought the girls in the BW were good looking ! Nice uniforms, you never see these on the open market !
    Prost ! Steve.

Quote by oradour View Post
    I am with you there FB ! and I thought the girls in the BW were good looking ! Nice uniforms, you never see these on the open market !
    Prost ! Steve.
    I know very nice Bw girls and their Austrian counterparts, who are fewer in number. I will find some Bw women pictures, too. They are in the uniform regulation pamphlet from the BMVg, which I am sure is on line, too.

The Austrians have more or less kept field grey, actually, which has its merits. The embroidery on the badges is also of very high quality.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I know very nice Bw girls and their Austrian counterparts, who are fewer in number. I will find some Bw women pictures, too. They are in the uniform regulation pamphlet from the BMVg, which I am sure is on line, too.
    FB...I have a thread on women in the Bundeswehr, here it is Women in the Bundeswehr. you are welcome to revive it !
    Prost ! Steve.

Gents, here is link to the official Austrian Government web site for the Bundesheer Austrian Armed Forces in English.
    Prost ! Steve.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast