Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.

Article about: Here is a work on Austrian uniforms of the interwar period, items of extraordinary rarity and great interest. The photos show the uniform in the Dolfuss Staendestaat, i.e. ca. 1933-38 at a t

Default Re: The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.

Very nice images. I own one of the M 59 caps in olive green cotton.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

A couple of Austrian badges , don't know much about them really . I'll post some of my camo sometime soon .
    Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.  

here's a nice set of Österreichischen Bundesheer Y straps of a 1971 vintage ,the ink stamp shows HBA my question is what were the external anchor points mounted mid way up the shoulder straps for ,the straps are of superb quality and im sure with the shoulder padding were very comfortable to wear ,enjoy jamesThe Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.
    Last edited by James C; 06-29-2013 at 10:22 PM.

?

Nice set of Y straps James I have a couple of sets here are some images for comparison of my one set these particular ones were manufactured by Stolla Wien but are undated.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.   The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.  

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.   The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.  

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.  

very nice example mark ,theres no mistaking the austrian design ,especially with the almost triangular strap ring ,it certainly has echoes of the ww2 period german y strap, ive done a little research on this period strap and it seems the mid point D rings on the shoulder straps were used to attach an A-frame (Gefechtsgepäck)it must of been a similar set up on the bundesheer's y strap too ,thanks james

mark ive had a closer look at the maker stamp with my readers on ,from what i can just make out it says SCHLUGA ,does this make any sense at all ,cheers james
    Last edited by James C; 07-27-2013 at 09:43 PM.

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.

Hi !

Here´s an beret of members of the "Jäger-Bataillon 25", an elite unit, (airmobile and airborne), of the Austrian Bundesheer.

Shoulder patch is "KU-Coy", ("Kampfunterstützungs-Kompanie").

A promo-video of this particular batallion:
    Heer4U - Das Jägerbataillon 25 - Ein Profiverband des ÖBH - YouTube

Rgds.,

R.

very nice addition to your collection reibert and in superb condition

Very nice. I like the Slama tag in the beret as to army property.

Quote by col james View Post
    very nice addition to your collection reibert and in superb condition
    Thx. !

But, the beret doesn´t belongs to me, it´s the beret of my son, (also the shoulder patch of the KU-Coy), who´ serving in this Batallion !

BTW, wanna show you another shoulder patch, here, of the "Stabskompanie, Stabsbataillon 7", where my son started his Army-time on April 2nd this year.

Also, the standard camo BH shoulder patch and, another unit patch of the "JgB25".
    The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast