Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.

Article about: Here is a work on Austrian uniforms of the interwar period, items of extraordinary rarity and great interest. The photos show the uniform in the Dolfuss Staendestaat, i.e. ca. 1933-38 at a t

Default Re: The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.Here is a work on Austrian uniforms of the interwar period, items of extraordinary rarity and great interest. The photos show the uniform in the Dolfuss Staendestaat, i.e. ca. 1933-38 at a time when the Prussian influences in the earlier 1st Republic uniform were discarded in favor of a more Habsburg look, as it were.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.
    P
    Many

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.Here are present day senior and staff officers. That is, the former CHOD, General Entacher getting his laudatio from the present day Austrian defense minister. Entacher had a public fight with the predecessor MOD Darabos over the retention of conscription.

Thanks FB, a rich history indeed ! Which appears to be continuing into the 21st Century..................
    Prost ! Steve.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Attachment 545542An image of the camouflage uniform ca. 1957. It looks as if based on that of the Waffen SS of the last gasp, just as the Bw did in the 1980s.
    superb referance picture friedrich i see what you mean about the camouflage ,very reminicent of the 44 dot Erbsenmuster ,thanks for sharing james

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.Thanks. This is a hobby horse of mine, not the least because I love Vienna and have managed to spend a large chunk of time there in certain ways.

The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.The Bundesheer, the modern Austrian Army.

HereĀ“re some images of an very young soldier during the first weeks in the Austrian Army, then, some images of the same soldier, meanwhile, pretty confident ! ...
    This young man was trained within less than five months on the AUG77, (Sturmgewehr 77), the P80, (Glock17), the MG74, (Maschinengewehr 74), the PAR "Carl Gustav", and, the SGrW, (heavy grenade launcher).

this young soldier looks very smart reibert,and looks ready to do the action ,i wish him well

Quote by James C View Post
    nice photograph friedrich ive often wondered in a time when every other nation was going down the road of disruptive bdu's the austrians kept to olive drab , can i ask what the current uniform cammo looks like please ,regards james
    The Bundesheer uses other peoples camo when they feel the need James!...kamouflage.net — Republic of Austria

great link paul and very interesting

The young recruit is drying his towel just the way my Slovak wife does it. Bravo.
    A very happy time have I spent with the Austrian army.

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast