Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Bundeswehr Berets and soft caps....

Article about: by talltom bit expensive ...tom Also my idea.... |<

Default Re: Bundeswehr Berets and soft caps....

thanks steve

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bundeswehr Berets and soft caps....
    P
    Many

?

I found this nice early luftwaffe em/nco sidecap yesterday while I was out I cant seem to find another example of this manufacturer label any where I have looked and from the label I am thinking the date of manufacture was 1/7/1961 it has the typical A stamp Germany used to mark equipment to be decommissioned . There is as well something I have never noticed before under the A stamp printed in english is <made in Germany>

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr Berets and soft caps....   Bundeswehr Berets and soft caps....  

Bundeswehr Berets and soft caps....   Bundeswehr Berets and soft caps....  

Bundeswehr Berets and soft caps....   Bundeswehr Berets and soft caps....  

Bundeswehr Berets and soft caps....  

nice cap mark odd date type usually only month and year not date i would hazard a guess that the 1 is part of the main number code and not the date as there is a dash seperating the 1 and the 7then a dot seperating the 7 and the 61 but it is a very nice early cap

Mark...nice early cap indeed ! woolen body as opposed to gabardine type material as on later 1970-on caps....it is indeed dated 1961, I too have not encountered this maker, nice find !
    Prost ! Steve.

?

Thanks gentlemen it was hidden away in a little antique store in a cabinet my first Luftwaffe side cap and it is definitely a keeper looks good in my bundeswehr cap display.

Regards Mark K

a new one this time a medic officers beret to go with my leutenantoberst tunic enjoy..Bundeswehr Berets and soft caps....Bundeswehr Berets and soft caps....

tom

Tom...nice beret !....your beret badge looks to be embroidered in cotton thread (I have seen such badges on E-Bay, these style of badges are an area I do not know enough about) rather than the usual bullion silver wire thread, which is the norm for Officer beret badges...I do not know if the embroidered version is an Officers or just a fancy EM/NCO's beret badge....it may be that Officers can choose either ?...I shall have to find out on way or another !
    Prost ! Steve.

thanks steve any info is good info in my book it is definatly thread not bullion

?

Nice Beret Tom I have always liked cloth embroidered cap badges on Berets over there metal counterparts it will look good with your tunic how close are you to finishing your leutenantoberst uniform.

Regards Mark K

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Nice Beret Tom I have always liked cloth embroidered cap badges on Berets over there metal counterparts it will look good with your tunic how close are you to finishing your leutenantoberst uniform.

Regards Mark K
    leutenantoberst medic is now preaty much complete now i have this beret
    my oberst fallschirmjager is still needing some work i got a monkey bar and a nice 60s/70s infantry badge which ill post when it arrives so it coming along

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast