Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Bundeswehr Berets and soft caps....

Article about: by talltom bit expensive ...tom Also my idea.... |<

Default Re: Bundeswehr Berets and soft caps....

Gents....one of my favourites, the Panzer hard beret ! still being issued upto the 1980's I believe ! althoufg not popular with the crews...they also did a soft version for crews to wear when dismounted, see here.....
    Prost ! Steve.
    Attached Images Attached Images Bundeswehr Berets and soft caps.... 
    Last edited by oradour; 01-25-2012 at 07:09 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bundeswehr Berets and soft caps....
    P
    Many

?

A bundeswehr cap collection is incomplete with out the Hard cap style Panzer beret gentlemen and I might add they command a pretty hefty price I think they are the most expensive out of all the bundeswehr berets

Regards Mark K

Hi,
    Here is some very old pics of when i was attached to the German army back in 79-80, just thought they might be worth looking at. This was in the forest at the back of Belson,
    Dave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr Berets and soft caps....  

Dave...great period photographs, thanks for showing !....you and your mate seem very interested in the MG42 look a like, the G3 ! I have visited the area back in the mid 70's, the KZ at Belsen and the British Army camp next door at Bergen, near Celle.
    Prost ! Steve.

Mark, "Hard hat" berets here in the U.K. cost around 40-60 pounds.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Last edited by oradour; 01-25-2012 at 07:10 PM.

Hi Steve,
    Yeah it was a good time with them didnt want for a thing, and yes we did get to fire that beast it was great.
    Im the one on your right, holding the spare barrel lol. I remember Celle very well, Made some good friends.
    Dave.

Gents a few more soft caps to show.....the side cap/Garrison cap or as the Germans call it the Schiffchen (little boat), first adopted in 1957/8 and phased out in the mid 1980's, the beret being adopted universally within the BW. The 57/8 version did not have any piping on, not even the Luftwaffe one, in 1962 the Heer (Army) caps received arm of service piping (Luftwaffe only used golden yellow unlike WW2 ) around the edge of the fold down flap..see photos, this lasted until 1969 when the caps lost their piping, only the Luftwaffe retaining the golden yellow piping..the side caps during this period were anything between blue/grey to charcoal in colour. In 1970 a universal light grey colour was standardised through out the Heer, in both headwear and tunics. Here I show a 1958 version and two 1962-69 versions (both 1966 dated), Infantry (Green) & Technical troops (Mid Blue)........all Heer caps.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr Berets and soft caps....   Bundeswehr Berets and soft caps....  

Bundeswehr Berets and soft caps....   Bundeswehr Berets and soft caps....  

Bundeswehr Berets and soft caps....   Bundeswehr Berets and soft caps....  

?

Nice Steve this is the first example I have seen with the green piping before

Regards Mark K

Gents...cost me £1.99p ($3.00) the flecktarn version of the winter cap, dated 1997.......to keep my olive drab one company another BW bargain !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr Berets and soft caps....   Bundeswehr Berets and soft caps....  

Bundeswehr Berets and soft caps....  

?

Nice cap Steve and at very reasonable price I might add you should feel guilty and should have given the seller a little more for it

Regards Mark K

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast