Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Bundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectables

Article about: Hi Again, Some PW West German and current German badges for your perusal (And one or two TR). Hope that you find them of interest and worthy of comment!! Regards Michael R

Hi, Some Bundes Marine visors and a couple of odds. I will describe each cap but please be aware this is not actually my field so if the descriptions are incorrect or indeed if there are any other anomolies, please advise. Your coments and constructive critisism is not only invited but needed. Thank you!!

Cheers Michael R

Cap 1. Petty Officer. NATO Numbered and manufactured by A KEMPF 7/71.

Cap 2. Junior Officer. NATO Numbered and manufactured by FRANZ RITTER 12/63.

Cap 3. Junior Officer. NATO Numbered and manufactured by CARL ISKEN 9/68.

Cap 4. Senior Officer. NATO Numbered and manufactured by A KEMPF 6/73.

Cap 5. Senior Officer. NATO Numbered and manufactured by A KEMPF 11/75.

Cap 6. Flag Officer. Private Purchase and manufactured by ALBERT KEMPF DBP Undated.

Cap 7. Flag Officer. Private Purchase and manufactured by CARL ISKEN Undated.

Cap 8. Chaplain. NATO Numbered and manufactured by ALBERT KEMPF 1989.

Cap 9. Petty Officer. NATO Numbered and manufactured by CARL ISKEN 6/77. Possibly incorect chin strap??

Cap 10. Petty Officer. NATO Numbered/MN Numbered and manufactured by BUND Undated. Water Customs.

Bundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectables

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectables
    P
    Many

very nice collection michael ,thanks for showing

Hi James, Thank you for your comment. I will be showing some more caps etc soon, so keep watching!!
    Cheers MR.

Micheal, a real nice collection of early BW Marine caps outstanding ! The visor's with the blue cover was worn until the start of the 1970's ( only in winter, in summer white), then they changed to the white cover that was worn for the whole year.
    All the caps shown are before 1970, as they sport separate badges, i.e. the roundel and cockade are separate, after 1970 they sported both badges on one background.
    You are correct in your assumption, re the one you suspect as having an incorrect chinstrap fitted............
    Although I collect only Heer (Army) I have always hankered after one or two of these early Marine caps !
    Thanks for showing !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectables   Bundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectables  

Bundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectables  
    Attached Images Attached Images Bundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectables 

Hi Steve, Thank you for your message and comments also the posters. I will change the chinstrap for a plain black one. I intend putting some Bundesheer caps, uniforms and insignia up for view next week, so keep watching.
    Best wishes Michael Ryan
    Last edited by Michael Ryan; 11-15-2013 at 09:57 PM.

Hi All, Some Bundes Luftwaffe caps to view. Please feel free to pass comment or opinion, especially if you disagree with anything. Looking for a reasonably priced LW General Officer Cap????

Cheers Michael R

Cap 1. Enlisted Man. Grey Piped. NATO Codefied by Bamberger 6/79 and named.

Cap 2. Enlisted Man. Yellow Piped. Private purchase by Isko (kleiderkasse).

Cap 3. Junior Officer. Silver Piped. NATO Codified by Albert Kempf 9/91.

Cap 4. Junior Officer. Silver Piped. NATO Codified by Heinrich Balke 8/62.

Cap 5. Junior Officer. Silver Piped. NATO Codified by Albert Kempf 9/91.

Cap 6. Junior Officer. Silver Piped. NATO Codified by Carl Isken 6/71.

Cap 7. Senior Officer. Silver Piped. NATO Codified by Bamberger 1991.

Cap 8. Senior Officer. Silver Piped. NATO Codified by Bamberger 1991.

Bundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectables
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectables  

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Looking for a reasonably priced Luftwaffe General Officer Cap????Cheers Michael R
    aint we all ! your chances are slim.....good examples reach 3-400 Euros when they appear...........
    A good selection of Luftwaffe caps from 1955-present..............most do not seem as if they have been worn.
    I must admit, personally I like to have some age to them.................a personal preference.
    Prost ! Steve.

Yes Steve I like to see wear and tear and age too. I have always collected on the premice that I would rather have a representative item regardless of condition (Old and tatty or new and unused) than not have an example. Ergo, my whole collection varies from junk to new!! One extreem to the other. Where do you stand on the collecting scene? Are you purist Bundie if so covering what or do you, like me, delve into almost anything?
    Cheers for now Michael

PS Steve, If you have any spare caps etc that you would consider down loading, please give me a refusal either in cash or trades. Cheers again MR

Hi, Some Bundeswehr Army Visors to have a look at and pass coments or opinions. Rather than post a long list I have broken them down int piping coulour and ranks for ease of viewing. If anyone has any spare caps particularly with other coloured piping then I would be interested to see, trade or purchase them??
    Cheers for now Michael R

Bundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectables

INFANTERIE:

Cap 1. Pre 1970. Infantry, in dark grey with mid green piping by CLEMENS WAGNER NATO Numbered 11/65.

Cap 2. . Pre 1970. Infantry, in dark grey with mid green piping by A KEMPF NATO Numbered 5/68.

Cap 3. Post 1970. Infantry, in light grey with mid green piping by BAMBERGER NATO Numbered 10/74.

Cap 4. Infantry, in light grey with mid green piping by A KEMPF NATO Numbered 11/74.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast