Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Bundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectables

Article about: Hi Again, Some PW West German and current German badges for your perusal (And one or two TR). Hope that you find them of interest and worthy of comment!! Regards Michael R

Bundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectables

OBERFAHNRICH UND LEUTNANT BIS HAUPTMANN

Senior Cadet Officer and Second Lieutenant to Captain. All with silver piping.

Cap 1. Pre 1970. In dark grey by CARL ISKEN NATO Numbered 9/68.

Cap 2. Pre 1970. In dark grey and unmarked white top Feldjager.

Cap 3. Post 1970. In light grey by CARL ISKEN NATO Numbered NK.

Cap 4. Post 1970. In light grey by CARL ISKEN NATO Numbered 6/71.

Cap 5. Post 1970. In light grey by PETER KUPPER Kleiderkasse Private purchase.
    Last edited by Michael Ryan; 11-20-2013 at 07:14 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectables
    P
    Many

Bundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectables

MAJOR BIS OBERST

Major to Colonel. All with silver piping.

Cap 1. Pre 1970. In dark grey by HEINRICH BALKE NATO Numbered 8/62.

Cap 2. Post 1970. In light grey by PETER KUPPER Kleiderkasse Private purchase.

Cap 3. Post 1970. In light grey by Rahne Private purchase.

Cap 4. Post 1970. In light grey. Detail not known
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectables  

Bundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectables

BRIGADEGENERAL BIS GENERAL

Brigadier to General

Cap 1. Post 1970. In light grey. No detail

Micheal, a great collection of Heer visors ! you have in the other ranks/NCO's section one of the rarest caps to find, the white piped musik korps visor.....you are missing, a Hellgrau piped "Heeresfliegertruppe"and a Korallrot piped "Heeresflugabwehr Truppe".In order to complete your pre 1970 collection, a pre 1960 Officers (non cloth peak) and EM/NCO cap (no piping) are required, here are examples from my collection..........
    The Officer caps are suitably complete, the one with the white top is for a "Feldjager" Officer.....although i must say, I am not keen on the Generals cap you show, these brand new examples are always for sale on E-Bay, I my opinion made for the collector market and sold to such, and have never seen the inside of a Korps HQ
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectables   Bundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectables  

Bundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectables   Bundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectables  

Attached Images Attached Images Bundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectables 

Hi Steve, Thank you for your message and info. I agree with your comment on the General's cap but it fills a hole for now. I wondered what comments it may draw but it is well made and you never know some hard up general may have bought one???
    Thank you once again. Regards and best wishes Michael R

PS Steve, If you have any spares, please bear me in mind. I like the photos too!!! Cheers MR

Bundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectables

Some odds and ends!!

Cap 1. Border Police. Early Green cap and green piped by CLEMENS WAGNER (CLEWA).

Cap 2. Border Police. Blue cap with pink piping By CARL ISKEN. NATO codified 5/81.

Cap 3. Border Police. Grey cap with grey piping By BAMBERGER. NATO codified 10/76.

Cap 4. Border Police. Grey cap with grey piping By BAMBERGER. NATO codified 10/76.

Cap 5. Customs Officer. Green cap with green piping by ALBERT KEMPF 1983.

Cheers Michael R

Bundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectables

And some that I missed!! Its my age!!

Cap 1. Railway Police. Dark blue crown with black velvet band an light blue piping. By CARL ISKEN.

Cap 2. Berlin Police Officer. Grey with silver piping by A KEMPF.

Cap 3. Luftwaffe Junior Officer. Silver Piped. NATO Codified by Heinrich Balke 10/62.

Cap 4. Marine Senior Officer. Blue top with detachable crown. Information missing.

Cap 5. Heer Enlisted. Pre 1970. Armoured and Army Reconnaissance, in dark grey with deep yellow piping by ALBERT KEMPF NATO Numbered 11/65.

Cap 5. Heer Enlisted. Pre 1970. Armoured and Army Reconnaissance, in dark grey with deep yellow piping. Detail missing.

Hi All, A selection of BW side or garrison caps to view. Your comments are welcome.
    Cheers MR

Bundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectables
    Last edited by Michael Ryan; 11-26-2013 at 08:43 PM.

Hi, A bit of variation, some Bundes Marine cap tally bands to have a look at. Hope I am not the only person who collects tallies??

Cheers Michael R

Bundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectablesBundeswehr caps, cap badges and other collectables

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast