Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

bundeswehr dust goggles

Article about: not much to dedicate a thread too but i thought it would be good to show another variation to the blue pair i own ,these are more like the american sun and dust goggles but have an incorpora

Default bundeswehr dust goggles

not much to dedicate a thread too but i thought it would be good to show another variation to the blue pair i own ,these are more like the american sun and dust goggles but have an incorporated sun visor bundeswehr dust gogglesbundeswehr dust gogglesbundeswehr dust gogglesbundeswehr dust gogglesbundeswehr dust goggles

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement bundeswehr dust goggles
    P
    Many

Hi James i've thought about using these for a Nam Helmet setup,wouldn't know the differance from a distance,very similar indeed,and in un-used looking condition too,at least I've replied...........

many thanks jake to be honest it doesnt bother me if nobody replies ,at least i got it off my chestthanks for your support buddy

Hi James nice black surround on those (newer type??) here's one of a couple of NOS grey/blue ones I picked up dated 79' and still in their original packets!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture bundeswehr dust goggles   bundeswehr dust goggles  

bundeswehr dust goggles   bundeswehr dust goggles  

many thanks paul yes the blue ones you show are the other type i refer too ,im glad you have a set in your collection

Very nice condition James

Matt

thanks matt i believe there were unissued as they came with a foam insert well more a cut away section from the foam comfort edging ,im guessing used around the 1990's before the later ESS miltary goggles ,thanks for looking james

paul ive noticed mine are not dated like your fine example ,so well done matebundeswehr dust goggles

Hi James can I just ask you.. are your "blue" type suffering from degradation of the foam comfort edging seal!!?? as both my dark grey type foam have this affliction!! one so bad I had to remove the worst of it!!! yet the latest one I bought.. ... the earlier dated one, as above with the natural colour foam is fine!!???
    I have come across this same fault with a pair of Bolle French army issue ballistic goggles I have!!!
    (see pics)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture bundeswehr dust goggles   bundeswehr dust goggles  

bundeswehr dust goggles  

sorry for the late reply paul ,my blue set seem fine but since you mention french goggles i have noticed foam on this french pair of gendarmerie issue shows some degradationbundeswehr dust goggles

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast