Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bundeswehr flecktarn feldmutze and combat pants

Article about: Came upon these yesterday in a box of headgear, combat pants and jackets I dont have a lot of flecktarn in my collection I do love the style of the feldmutze thoe and I could not resist purc

?

Default Bundeswehr flecktarn feldmutze and combat pants

Came upon these yesterday in a box of headgear, combat pants and jackets I dont have a lot of flecktarn in my collection I do love the style of the feldmutze thoe and I could not resist purchasing it for my collection of headgear. As well I will include a few photos of the flecktarn combat pants I do own.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr flecktarn feldmutze and combat pants   Bundeswehr flecktarn feldmutze and combat pants  

Bundeswehr flecktarn feldmutze and combat pants   Bundeswehr flecktarn feldmutze and combat pants  

Bundeswehr flecktarn feldmutze and combat pants   Bundeswehr flecktarn feldmutze and combat pants  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bundeswehr flecktarn feldmutze and combat pants
    P
    Many

Default Re: Bundeswehr flecktarn feldmutze and combat pants

Nice stuff! Bundeswehr flecktarn gear are so cheap and easy to find, they make a great collectable, theres something for everyone! And the camouflage pattern pleases the eye, too

?

It is not so easy to come across here were I live but you are right it is very pleasing to the eye and very inexpensive to collect .

Regards Mark K

Gents, great items...Flecktarn, easy and inexpensive to collect, tommorows collectables !...a huge variety to collect, I only have a few items, but one could make a whole collection just from these items ! Heres one of my caps (apologies if you have already seen it), with some custom embellishments..that was allowed at Company level (Dependant on the Co Feldwebel !) another popular embellishment was to thread a piece of litzen in arm of service through the vent holes and tied off on the inside, this identified the wearers arm, i.e. red for artillery, green for infantry and so on.... Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr flecktarn feldmutze and combat pants   Bundeswehr flecktarn feldmutze and combat pants  

Bundeswehr flecktarn feldmutze and combat pants  

very nice finds now im begining to wonder what else you got learking about

tom

I am going to wear some of this for airsoft today!

I should really buy this stuff up while I can find it for just a couple of dollars. I have already noticed that Vietnam War era items are going up in price.

?

Very nice piece Steve I love the customizing did not relize that it was an accepted practice in the Bundeswehr at a company level. And you are right Mo I dont think it will be cheap forever as old supplies dry up and it increases in age I am shur it will increase in value as well. Not shur if you were talking to me or Steve Tom I wish we had somewere on the forum for more modern military and equipment as I would like to show off some of some of my combat uniforms equipment and the different camo patterns I have collected over the years.By the end of next month I hope that I can put my collection out on display in a new room we have renovated it has all been done in a 1940s Decore.

Regards Mark K

Mark and fellow BW collectors....in the U.S. and Germany, BW items are getting hot ! I have seen prices rise almost monthly in the past year or so, I remember not so long ago "baulking" at the price of an "Affenjacke" at £150...they are now around £300 ! (I wish I had paid the £150!) NOW is the time to be buying, especially here in the U.K. as BW items are slow to respond (in price) when compared to the countries I mention above...but that is changing for the better, "Moleskin" items are one of the commodities Mark mentions now running dry at surplus outlets, so prices are climbing ! Dont forget ladies and gentlemen, the BW has been around longer than all previous German armies, Imperial, Reichswehr and the Wehrmacht, 56 years ! it deserves to be collected.
    Prost ! Steve.

?

I do agree with you Steve and I have another moleskin Bergmutze on the way should be here anyday now will look good in my headgear collection.

Regards Mark K

Mark, well done they are now becoming scarce and as a result they are reproduced, as are the moleskin jackets and trousers ! I do not have one as yet.
    Prost ! Steve.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast