Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Bundeswehr peaked caps.

Article about: a private purchase cap i think 60s manufactered (you will have to get steve to confirm that later)

Hey really nice pair of caps James!! .......not wire.... just strengthened with stiff card at the front and padded to the sides to give the "droop" at the two sides... yes the officers bullion roundel came with the bullion officers army badge!! I'm very happy with the result!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bundeswehr peaked caps.
    P
    Many

Here is mine, which is going up for sale.

Mint, unissued, in a enormous size 63!

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr peaked caps.   Bundeswehr peaked caps.  

Bundeswehr peaked caps.   Bundeswehr peaked caps.  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Wow Ade... that's a MONSTER!!! and in superb condition too !!

Thanks, it is a nice cap and I would keep it, but I have some things in the offing so I need to raise some funds.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Bundesluftwaafe cap

Here is one of my caps Bundesluftwaffe.
    Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr peaked caps.   Bundeswehr peaked caps.  

Bundeswehr peaked caps.  

Default Another cap Bundesluftwaffe.

Another cap Bundesluftwaffe.

Default Plain Black Peak Hat with just peak decoration.

Bundeswehr peaked caps.Bundeswehr peaked caps.Bundeswehr peaked caps.I have a question about a hat I recently purchased. When I have the flash on, it looks blue, but in person it is very definitely black with black band, black piping, black visor, black chin-strap button covers, etc. It only has the decoration in the peak. This one is manufactured by Heinrich Balke. I am trying to figure out whether it is Luftwaffe or a different branch of service and anything else I could find out about it.

A warm welcome to the forum AC this is not my strongest area of collecting but have you considered Kriegsmarine

The cockade has a black center, so it is West German post-war, as near as I can tell and I don't see Kriegsmarine hat images showing other than the red center cockades. But it does resemble the marine hats, even marine police, and British marine, so there is always the possibility that someone switched out the cockade to try and change the hat. But both the hat and the cockade appear to have been together for some time. I am hoping someone has seen this combination before.

The piping is actually black, so this is a West German/Bundeswehr Engineer/Pioneer Cap. The last of trim on the visor would indicate it is NCO/EM rank. That appears to be the situation - but they aren't super common, from what I am seeing online.

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast