Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Bundeswehr peaked caps.

Article about: a private purchase cap i think 60s manufactered (you will have to get steve to confirm that later)

Default Re: Bundeswehr peaked caps.

Next four.....First one:- top, left to right, 1) Heeresflieger (army air corps, all grey, cap & waffenfarbe) cap with incorrect Signals/intelligence beret badge attached. 2) Luftwaffe with incorrect Panzergrenadier beret badge attached. Bottom, left to right, 3) Artillery cap with an Artillery beret badge attached. 4) Signals peak cap with correct badges attached. Again all pre 1970 caps...very desirable !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr peaked caps.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bundeswehr peaked caps.
    P
    Many

Next four.....First one:- top, left to right, 1) transport or medics cap (light or mid blue waffenfarbe) cap with incorrect Naval/Marine badge badge attached. 2) Luftwaffe with incorrect ABC (Nuclear/Biological troops) beret badge attached. Bottom, left to right, 3) unknown peaked cap not BW IMO...with incorrect Pioneer beret badge attached. 4) Luftwaffe cap with an Panzer reccon beret badge attached. Again all pre 1970 caps.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr peaked caps.  

Wow! Thank you very much for the help as I do am not very knowledgeable on military memorabilia

Danny

Next four.....First one:- top, left to right, 1) Unknown cap (I think these caps with piping only around the crown maybe Firemans caps ? only Luftwaffe had that piping in the BW) with incorrect flack/rocket troops beret badge attached. 2)pre 1970 Army Officers (Lt to Hauptman rank) all correct. Bottom, left to right, 3) post 1970 Army Officers cap (Lt to Hauptmann) again 100% correct.. 4) Luftwaffe. Again all, except number 3 being pre 1970 caps.
    Prost ! Steve.

Next four.....First one:- top, left to right, 1) Luftwaffe Officers cap with correct badges. 2) Marine/Navy with correct badges attached. Bottom, left to right, 3) Marine/Navy cap with incorrect Luftwaffe peaked cap badge fittedbadge. 4) Unidentifiable due to poor photograph, I am unable due to quality to determine age of some of the caps, but the Naval examples are early IMO, and are Officer varients.
    Prost ! Steve
    Last edited by oradour; 06-27-2012 at 06:12 PM.

Next four.....First one:- top, left to right, 1) West German Firemans cap ? with unknown badge attached. 2) Luftwaffe with correct badges attached. Bottom, left to right, 3)Medics cap with correct badges attached. 4) East German/DDR peak cap, I can not I.D. as my knowledge on the DDR is poor !.. Again all BW caps are pre 1970.
    Prost ! Steve.

Here is a better quality picture of the hats
    Attachment 363799

Next four.....First one:- top, left to right, 1)Luftwaffe cap with correct badges attached. 2) Infantry cap with correct badge attached. Bottom, left to right, 3) Transport/supply cap with incorrect Navy badge attached. 4) Unknown cap, could be a Naval cap..... Again all BW caps pre 1970.
    Prost ! Steve.

The unknown white cap is a US Army combination cap. I noticed that epic failure immediately! haha

Last two !...both are pre 1970 Officer (Army) peaked caps with correct badges !
    All your caps are good early desirable peaked caps, which can be easily altered to correct specifications with little outlay.
    Thanks for showing !
    Prost ! Steve.

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast