Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Bundeswehr winter cap and suspenders

Article about: Came upon this winter cap and suspenders at a second hand store I assume they are West German issued but I am unshur could some one help me with the authenticaton please would like to label

?

Default Bundeswehr winter cap and suspenders

Came upon this winter cap and suspenders at a second hand store I assume they are West German issued but I am unshur could some one help me with the authenticaton please would like to label them and add them to my collection.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr winter cap and suspenders   Bundeswehr winter cap and suspenders  

Bundeswehr winter cap and suspenders   Bundeswehr winter cap and suspenders  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bundeswehr winter cap and suspenders
    P
    Many

Default Re: Bundeswehr winter cap and suspenders

Mark, both items are as you state, Bundeswehr....the "Y" straps (dated july 1971) being used throughout the 70's/80's upto around 1990, when the current webbing set began to be issued...attached photograph shows them in wear in 1990, by a Panzergrenadier operating a "MILAN" launcher, on excercise "Iron Hammer" in Germany. The cap is the generic BW winter cap (dated 1975), available for some decades know, in olive green or in more modern times Flecktarn cammo, they are unusual in that they do not sport a badge of any kind ! Thanks for showing, hope to see you in this section more often !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr winter cap and suspenders  

very nice set nice early cap unlike the fleck ones

tom

?

Thanks Gentlemen I should probably post the rest of my Bundeswehr Items I did not relize till very recently that this sectIon existed Is it appropriate to post my Austrian post war items here as well .

Regards Mark K

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Thanks Gentlemen I should probably post the rest of my Bundeswehr Items I did not relize till very recently that this sectIon existed Is it appropriate to post my Austrian post war items here as well .Regards Mark K
    Mark. yes, please post any more BW items....I would like to see your Bundesheer (Austrian Army) items, please start a thread in this sub section. I know nothing about the Austrian Army, but I am always willing to learn...
    Prost ! Steve.

?

I as well no nothing of the Budesheer items I just know I have a fair bit of it I have a sickness Steve when I see military Items from any Nation I get all clammy and sweaty and start to shake and the only way to control my spasms is to purchase it .I know I am not alone in this sickness is there help for me. ? I do know that I have found an excellent support group there initials are W.R please tell know one .

Regards Mark K

Ha ha ! your secret is safe with me !
    Prost ! Steve.

mark this made me laugh please do post your stuff as it will be interesting to see

tom

ps i think a lot of people have this problem

?

Thanks Tom I will post some more stuff up this week and how did you find out by the way Tom as I asked Steve to tell know one !!!!

Regards Mark K

oh im just good like that

tom