Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

BW Heer visor caps / questions

Article about: Gents, Continuing the former thread I would like to ask you to help identifying the following visor caps. As said I bought them back in 2013 from the same seller in Germany. All of them have

?

Default BW Heer visor caps / questions

Gents,

Continuing the former thread I would like to ask you to help identifying the following visor caps. As said I bought them back in 2013 from the same seller in Germany.

All of them have different top in colour, rather black than dark blue. I sold one ages ago, the 2nd one has been recently purchased by a member here and still got the 3rd one.

The one Rory bought shows different makers on the base and on the top (I have never noticed the inner label as there is a big make mark visible).

Please let me know as I am still selling the third on on eBay and if it is not good, I have to remove it for sure.

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Andrew
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture BW Heer visor caps / questions   BW Heer visor caps / questions  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement BW Heer visor caps / questions
    P
    Many

?

If you move the cursor to the photo, you'll see "2930", "2931" and "2932". The one Rory bought is the "2931"m he found another label in the base "Carl Isken". He posted that photo already in the other closed thread.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture BW Heer visor caps / questions   BW Heer visor caps / questions  

Hi Andrew, sorry to say I think they have all been assembled from bits.

The West German Army did not have caps with a dark blue top.

To me, they look like a marriage of of Heer bottom with a Navy Officers cap top.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Hello Ade,

Thanks for your reply. As mentioned I am not an expert on this at all so let me remove that remaining one from my shop and assure Rory that I'll pay for the return posting fee.

Thanks again.

Best regards

Andrew