Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

BW shoulder devices

Article about: Here's some BW shoulder devices I got in a lot. Any opinions and info are very welcome and appreciated. If anyone needs an item that I have a double of, let me know. We might be able to work

?

Default BW shoulder devices

Here's some BW shoulder devices I got in a lot. Any opinions and info are very welcome and appreciated.
    If anyone needs an item that I have a double of, let me know. We might be able to work something out.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture BW shoulder devices   BW shoulder devices  

BW shoulder devices   BW shoulder devices  

BW shoulder devices   BW shoulder devices  

BW shoulder devices  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement BW shoulder devices
    P
    Many

?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture BW shoulder devices   BW shoulder devices  

bundeswehr.

Dean, a great little set of current Bundeswehr insignia......photo 1 show the rear of the shoulder straps (also in photos 5,6 & 7) they are for the rank of "Oberleutnant" (Lieutenant) and are off the second generation dress/gala uniform the "Gesellschaftsuniformen".... photo 2 shows a single strap for the rank of "Hauptfeldwebel" with grey waffenfarbe represents "Heeresfliegertruppe" (Army air corps), also shown is the metal rank device which was worn on the straps of senior NCO's.The next two photos show an abundance of these devices, silver in colour were used on both Heer and Luftwaffe straps, gold coloured devices were for the Marine (Navy).
    The next shows the top side of the straps described in photo 1. Photos 6 & 7 show a variety of insignia, some already described, there are number of rank slip on's, worn slipped over uniforms/shirts and other clothing that do not have permenant rank badges.... four pairs for the rank of "Oberleutnant" and one pair for the rank of "Obergefreiter"..Also shown are silver cords for slipping over shoulder straps to indicate a junior NCO is an Officer candidate.....Also shown in both photographs and on the last photo are a pair of black "Oberleutnants" slip on's, these are for a fairly new uniform in the Heer, a black blouson with two chest pockets, worn as a working jacket.
    Hope that helps.....Prost ! Steve.

I show my Gala jacket with "Oberstleutnant d. Reserve" straps.

?

Thanks Steve! BW isn't my normal area of collecting, but I picked these up in a lot. If you , or anyone else need something I have here, please PM me. I'm keeping a few Odals and some slip ons for my BW battle shirt.
    Awesome jacket, Steve ! Is it a dinner/mess coat?
    Again, thank you you Steve.
    Regards,
    Dean