Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Can anyone id this lid?

Article about: Hi folks, can anyone help me Id this helmet. I've had it ages, it came with a 73 liner and a woodland camo cover from same year. But note the holes, one on each side and two at the rear. I a

Default Re: Can anyone id this lid?

James, I have just added a thread on Bundeswehr/BRD maker marks, it a "sticky" (always at the top) for ease of reference... https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/bunde...36/#post747515
    Prost ! Steve.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can anyone id this lid?
    P
    Many

Thanks for everones input. On the question of how my 73 US liner is fitted, the answer is that its simply pushed in and currently holds a later woodland cover in place, i acquired it like this so now know so now know they dont belong together- thanks all.

I have a Vietnam era shell on its way to match the liner, so this German shell will be up for sale. Mine has no markings I can see inside but otherwise is very solid and ding free.

thanks steve i will check out the new thread on the bundeswehr forum ,and capitano im sure your shell will be of interest to sombody for whom has a beat up example then to simply swap over the liner etc ,the nam shell sounds interesting so post pics when it arrives in the us m1 section of the forum id like to see it cheers james

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2