Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Cased set of 57er "Oaks"

Article about: Ladies & Gentlemen...I have just obtained a set of "Oaks" which will be displayed on my "C" frame 57er RK...this set are attributed to St u L (with the known St u L f

Default Cased set of 57er "Oaks"

Ladies & Gentlemen...I have just obtained a set of "Oaks" which will be displayed on my "C" frame 57er RK...this set are attributed to St u L (with the known St u L flaws) , but are not mm in any way...so not silver ! but are rare because they are boxed, from the mid sixties period. All St u L RK's were available at varying cost, from silver frames to non silver frames...the box, Oaks/Swords all extra to the customer, so I guess not many RK owners bought boxes for their Oaks/swords as they were always going to be attached the their Crosses !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cased set of 57er "Oaks"   Cased set of 57er "Oaks"  

Cased set of 57er "Oaks"   Cased set of 57er "Oaks"  

Cased set of 57er "Oaks"   Cased set of 57er "Oaks"  

Cased set of 57er "Oaks"  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cased set of 57er "Oaks"
    P
    Many

Default Re: Cased set of 57er "Oaks"

Here are the flaws on St u L "Oaks"....what to look for when eyeing a potential purchase......
    Hope it helps..
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cased set of 57er "Oaks"  

Nice frosty oaks. Great find.

Ladies & Gents, they now adorn my "C" frame "A" cored RK.......
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cased set of 57er "Oaks"   Cased set of 57er "Oaks"