Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

A couple of Deumers.

Article about: I had only planned on aquiring one EK II of post war manufacture for my collection as my objective was to have an example of the medals that my father earned during the war. Well, you know w

Default A couple of Deumers.

I had only planned on aquiring one EK II of post war manufacture for my collection as my objective was to have an example of the medals that my father earned during the war. Well, you know what they say, "The best layed plans often go astray"
    Ingrid was aware of my feelings for Deumer items and informed me of the EK II for sale.
    When Nigel posted an Deumer EK I for sale and the price was coming down, I had to jump on it.
    Ralph.
    This one appears to have actually been worn.
    A couple of Deumers.A couple of Deumers.A couple of Deumers.A couple of Deumers.A couple of Deumers.
    Here is the EK I.
    A couple of Deumers.A couple of Deumers.A couple of Deumers.A couple of Deumers.A couple of Deumers.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A couple of Deumers.
    P
    Many

Default Re: A couple of Deumers.

Ralph.....Absolutely stunning pieces from Nigel (over at WAF).....these are great pieces, I have have bought a few items fom Nigel recently, Oaks, EK's, DKiG..., a great guy to deal with and one of the most knowledgeable 57er guys there is ! I love these Deumer EK's, I must get round to photographing my Deumer wound badge....these pieces IMO have far more quality than their St u L counterparts.....you need a pair of Deschlers next !
    Prost ! Steve.

Thanks Steve!
    Only the EK I was bought from Nigel. He posted that it was a possible repaint. As I said in my other thread, I have no problem buying from Nigel as I am aware of his expertise.
    The EK II was found on e-bay.de by Ingrid and she informed me that it was there. (Thanks again Ingrid!)
    I probably won't be looking to aquire any more EK's but, I am on the lookout for a bronze CCC and a PAB in silver.
    Thanks again,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I probably won't be looking to aquire any more EK's but, I am on the lookout for a bronze close combat clasp and a Panzerkampf Abzeichen in silver.Thanks again, Ralph.
    Like these......
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A couple of Deumers.   A couple of Deumers.  

Quote by oradour View Post
    Like these......
    Prost ! Steve.
    Yes Steve, very much like those!
    Thanks for showing.
    Ralph.

Deumer quality, yum! Great pieces, Ralph.

Glad I could help.

Quote by Ingrid Patrouille View Post
    Deumer quality, yum! Great pieces, Ralph.

Glad I could help.
    Thank you Ingrid!
    I knew you would like them.
    Ralph.