Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Dealings with Tall Tom

Article about: Morning all I would imagine some of you have noticed Tall Tom ( Thomas Crossley) has been banned and I guess in some small way I am responsible for that so I would like to start at the beggi

?

Default Re: Dealings with Tall Tom

If anyone has any questions concerning this I have no problem what so ever answering any of them please refer to the BGS Sumpftarn thread for the details .

Regards Mark K

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dealings with Tall Tom
    P
    Many

?

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    If anyone has any questions concerning this I have no problem what so ever answering any of them please refer to the BGS Sumpftarn thread for the details .

Regards Mark K
    Post a link please.

Quite sad that it has come down to this really,I'm not going to get into the whole issue regarding the deal with Mark. However Steve's post about Tom's apparent reality doesn't do much for Tom's side of the arguement..... pretending to be something/someone you're not, especially members of HM armed forces is as about as low as it gets.

Tom, if what has been posted is true, you've really let yourself down, as myself and others respected you as a member of this forum.

Thanks

Danny

PS, hope you get better soon Steve (oradour)

?

Not shur how to do that To an old thread Datrus type BGS Sumpftarn in the search box

Regards Mark K

Hi Guys, OK this is along story. I banned Tom on Jan 19th 2012.

As you all know, I expect the very highest standards of ethics and behaiviour here, it is what we all stand for. For someone to betray that trust is unforgivable.

Tom joined the forum just a year ago and was a profilic poster. I used to exchange a lot of PM's with him, usually to correct some of the incorrect statements he had made. Tom stated he was a serving member of the RAF Regt. He is still listed as such within his profile. The Regt's nickname is the "Rock Apes". I first started to have my suspicious about this being a lie some time ago. A member offered to pay for his Gold Club membership as he was a serving soldier. I contacted Tom explaining that someone wished to pay for him because of this. He became rather defensive about this when I began to ask him direct questions. My fellow Mod Ben Evans served for 22 years with the Regt. Also forums Mod Paul E, being ex Airborne Artillery, also questioned him on his service. They were told he had done a tour of duty in Afganistan in 2008 and lost 5 friends there. You can see him in the 'Look Who's Talking' thread, post #382. Big Ned called this into question this back then....

On Dec 15th 2011, I was informed about the problem that Mark had with the items Tom had sold him. This was not just a error in thinking the items were real, as the repro lables had been removed! My priority then became seeing Mark got a full refund on the bad items. It was soon evident to me this was unlikely to happen, so I began to start to investigate Tom in detail. This is where his pack of lies told to us all started to come undone.

If you are a serving soldier, how come you can be online all day long? I asked him and was told he was first he was an instructor, then an armourer, then medically downgraded. So I then checked his supposed location of RAF Marham. How odd all his posts on the forum came from another part of the country! I have at lot of forum software which can tell me where a post comes from...A bit more digging then came up with his Facebook account:

Tom Ninja-sloth Crossley | Facebook

He has been very busy trying to cover his tracks and a lot has been removed from the page. But if you registered here and there with the same email address, it is you! He gaves his educational details as:

Secondary school, school year 2010. (That would make him aged 16 then.) Then lists Shrewsbury 6th form college: no leaving date posted.

What I find even worse than ripping someone off is trying to pass himself off as a serving soldier who had seen active duty! When I think about what our lads are going through in the Afganistan at the moment it make me very angry indeed.

As a member of Ancestry I pulled up his birth certificate and got his Mother maiden name. I then find another Facebook account using his middle name and his Mothers maiden name. In this he claimed to be ex RAF and an armourer. He has now removed this. I then began to check the forum. Lo and behold he had another FALSE ACCOUNT HERE created in October of 2011, long before the problems with him started. Username "kingtigertank". This shows he was aware he had lied himself into a corner and was prepairing to move to a new account. He was using them both at once.

Once he was banned, other false accounts, along with the usual lies in the profiles soon started:

"sammy"
    "guessing"
    "brengunrules"
    "trojanodyssey"

Naturally all of these were banned.

So we have a whole pattern of sick lies and deceit. Tom you have had your "say" as "my story". Goodbye. I am not listening to any more lies. You don't deny how you lied about the other old false account and being a serving soldier. Disgraceful.

Cheers, Ade.
    Attached Images Attached Images Dealings with Tall Tom 
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/bunde...thread-121910/

there you go i think it is this one
    cheers Ronnie

MOD'S please delete if you require for any reasons

I am surprised to see that my name was mentioned in the first post by Tom. Yes, I did receive email from Tom and did forward his questions to Ade - and that was it.
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 02-04-2012 at 08:26 PM.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post

Regards Mark K
    My question is why did you start this thread? You say you had a bad experience, you reported it, got a result in having a member banned. No-one here can do anything about the situation, what is the point of all this crap?

Rob

Hi Rob, I think people deserve to know the truth. People go from one forum to another and at least now no one else should be taken in by him.

Also several people have been asking why he was banned.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Why do people feel the need to do such things? Really baffles the mind. I for one am glad he's gone after hearing the facts.
    Two sides to every story is most important, but not when one side is utter B.S ! Very disappointed in Tom....oh dear, I seem to be starting to sound like my parents.
    Tom

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast