Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Deumer Gold WB at last !

Article about: Gents, finally completed my "Deumer" wound badge set ! This rather nice very early Gold version came my way and I was able to add it to the two others...note the extended pin on th

Default Deumer Gold WB at last !

Gents, finally completed my "Deumer" wound badge set ! This rather nice very early Gold version came my way and I was able to add it to the two others...note the extended pin on the hardware indicating very early manufacture..............also note the variety of rear hardware, different on all three.............
    Now to find that elusive "mid-production" taper pin closed hingeblock Gold version to complete my Early, mid and late production sets from St u L !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deumer Gold WB at last !   Deumer Gold WB at last !  

Deumer Gold WB at last !   Deumer Gold WB at last !  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deumer Gold WB at last !
    P
    Many

A very nice set, well done!....

?

Well done Steve it is in wonderful condition it has just that right amount of wear and patina that denotes that it very probably was worn by the recipient it is nice to see things we collect come full circle you must be as you Brits would say quite chuffed with your recent acquisition .
    Any thoughts on a future display to highlight all three of your Wound badges.

Regards Mark K

?

A lovely badge Steve..Just like mine lol..I think these badges are very well made & look great. So thanks for sharing.. Cheers Terry.

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    eyou must be as you Brits would say quite chuffed with your recent acquisition .
    Any thoughts on a future display to highlight all three of your Wound badges.Regards Mark K
    Thanks Gents !
    Mark, I seem to be on a roll at the moment , what with my Schickle RK, Luftwaffe sea battle badge and a couple of shields, a Cholm ana a Navy Narvik on the way, well chuffed !
    As for display, I am on it...as my 57er shelf has become overcrowded ! I am thinking glass display cabinet or the like !
    Prost ! Steve.

?

Steve Argos do a good cabinet...& they are excellent at delivery. You can get doubled doored or single I have both..here are some snaps of the single. Cheers Terry. Deumer Gold WB at last !Deumer Gold WB at last !

?

Looking forward to seeing it Steve please keep us posted.

Regards Mark K