Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Early 57er St u L Bronze PAB....

Article about: Ladies & Gents, this arrived in the post this morning.....a "Panzerkampf Abzeichen" in bronze, an early example by St u L, for mechanised troops.....IMO the crispness of this a

Default Early 57er St u L Bronze PAB....

Ladies & Gents, this arrived in the post this morning.....a "Panzerkampf Abzeichen" in bronze, an early example by St u L, for mechanised troops.....IMO the crispness of this award rivals that of any of its WW2 cousins.....it came together with another 57er, an early Pilots Badge, wich I show in another thread.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early 57er St u L Bronze PAB....   Early 57er St u L Bronze PAB....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early 57er St u L Bronze PAB....
    P
    Many

Default Re: Early 57er St u L Bronze PAB....

Once again, like Ingrid's example, you have to admire the quality of these early issues.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Very nice example, Steve. Now to find the Deumer version, these still have some weed growing in the foreground...

Regards

Very nice '57' award! Congratulations.

?

A very nice award you have there Steve...Do you know of any reference books I could look at buying to help ID??..I've had a look on Amazon nothing!!! Cheers Terry.

Sadly Terry, nothing written at the moment, specifically on the 57er awards.......I have heard rumours that a couple are in the pipeline. Meanwhile this should help... http://www.ordensmuseum.de/Ordensjou...6Jan0857er.pdf
    Prost ! Steve.

?

Ok Steve no problems there I look at that PDF you sent..I kind of sussed out what the awards look like..lol.. minus the swastika...!!.I was wondering how do you know if you have a good 1 in your hands? Because E-bay has thousands for sale?..I don't want to buy any crap from other countries......I don't suppose you have an EK1 for sale lol???.. Cheers Terry.