Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse 1957 - L/11

Article about: Hi, This is my Deumer L/11 marked EK1. I would guess that this is a very early cross and possible made by wartime parts? Any comment welcome since I would like to learn more about the 1957 a

Default Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse 1957 - L/11

Hi,

This is my Deumer L/11 marked EK1. I would guess that this is a very early cross and possible made by wartime parts?

Any comment welcome since I would like to learn more about the 1957 awards.

Thanks
    /Jonas

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse 1957 - L/11Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse 1957 - L/11Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse 1957 - L/11

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse 1957 - L/11
    P
    Many

yet another great piece Jonas! They sure used up their old stock, however it is thought that for some reason Deumer kept on LDO marking their post war EKs.

Maker Marks on 57ers - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Regards,
    Nick

Very nice Jonas!
    Here is my example, a little later than yours I would guess, without the maker's mark, but still with the same hardware.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Very nice Jonas!
    Here is my example, a little later than yours I would guess, without the maker's mark, but still with the same hardware.
    Ralph.
    Yours has a more glossy paint. Very nice

/Jonas

Quote by Nick Hessens View Post
    yet another great piece Jonas! They sure used up their old stock, however it is thought that for some reason Deumer kept on LDO marking their post war EKs.

Maker Marks on 57ers - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Regards,
    Nick
    Interesting thread Nick, thanks.

/Jonas

Jonas, indeed a beautiful example of a Deumer 57er EKI....one of my favourite 1957 awards and by a premier maker as it shows in this early example, as Nick as stated Deumer indeed used dies and left over parts from their previous EK's....they even did a convexed version, which I once owned and is shown here somewhere in this section....
    Prost ! Steve.

A very nice example Jonas, one to be proud of!

A very similar LDO marking (minus the extended horizontal lines) to my wartime L/11 EK1.

Quote by oradour View Post
    Jonas, indeed a beautiful example of a Deumer 57er EKI....one of my favourite 1957 awards and by a premier maker as it shows in this early example, as Nick as stated Deumer indeed used dies and left over parts from their previous EK's....they even did a convexed version, which I once owned and is shown here somewhere in this section....
    Prost ! Steve.
    Steve, good to hear from you my friend!

Best regards,
    Nick

Quote by oradour View Post
    Prost ! Steve.
    Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    A very nice example Jonas, one to be proud of!
    A very similar LDO marking (minus the extended horizontal lines) to my wartime L/11 EK1.

Thanks Steve and Glenn

Yes, I really like the quality of Deumer

/Jonas