Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

HELP ! Badge identification needed !

Article about: Gentlemen, can any one out there I.D. this badge ? came attached to a 1991 dated Bundeswehr tunic, so its modern, German, French or what ? (it may not even be military)....its 35mm high X 30

Default HELP ! Badge identification needed !

Gentlemen, can any one out there I.D. this badge ? came attached to a 1991 dated Bundeswehr tunic, so its modern, German, French or what ? (it may not even be military)....its 35mm high X 30mm wide, has two U.S. style clutch pin attachments on rear, no markings, other than "PM" on front. Thanks in advance.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HELP ! Badge identification needed !  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HELP ! Badge identification needed !
    P
    Many

Default Re: HELP ! Badge identification needed !

Maybe PM stands for Polizeimeister. Other than that there are no other initials with PM in German military.

Quote by Americanheadcharge View Post
    Maybe PM stands for Polizeimeister. Other than that there are no other initials with PM in German military.
    Thats why I didnt think it was German...I think it will a foreign award, as it is being worn on right breast pocket below the sub-unit breast hanger, in the correct position for a foreign award to be worn according to BW regulations....see photo below.
    But what/whose award ?
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HELP ! Badge identification needed !  

Gentlemen, thanks to all who looked, pondered and to Americanheadcharge who made a reply !.... having spent the last 6 hours trawling through pages of "Google" I have identified it ! a Dutch Army "Light machine gun" marksmanship badge. As the Bundeswehr works closely with the Netherlands armed forces (They share an International Corps) this badge is allowed to be displayed on Bundeswehr uniforms, upon qualification. I show the cloth version for wear on fatigues/combat jackets.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Attached Images Attached Images HELP ! Badge identification needed !  HELP ! Badge identification needed ! 
    Last edited by oradour; 05-04-2011 at 04:05 PM.

jonupton
    ?

I have one myself it is a Dutch Expert UZI badge. You only recieve 1 if you qual expert on the uzi. If you are interested in selling it I would like to buy it. I need to replace mine on my Class A uniform.

jonupton
    ?

My E-mail is jon.upton2@yahoo.com

Jonupton.....sorry the badge is not for sale, thanks for your enquiry.
    Prost ! Steve.