Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

help on a DDR medal please

Article about: hello Gent's, i know this is not really the right section for this, and it's not TR but i'm hoping some one might know something about it. i have tried looking it up on the net with no luck.

?

Default help on a DDR medal please

hello Gent's,
    i know this is not really the right section for this, and it's not TR but i'm hoping some one might know something about it. i have tried looking it up on the net with no luck.
    andrew
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture help on a DDR medal please   help on a DDR medal please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement help on a DDR medal please
    P
    Many

Default Re: help on a DDR medal please

Andrew, this has been identified already, post #6, in the thread https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/non-c...82/#post327704 when you showed all your flags......did you not read it or not believe what I stated ?
    Prost ! Steve.

?

yes oradour,
    i did believe you. and tried looking it up from what you said " the metal badge shown along with DDR flags, is a West German badge, Bundeswher...Marine, reservists association badge (in memory of service). IMO it is worthy of further research.
    Prost ! Steve. " it was the further research i was having trouble with. i tried searching a number of ways, and found nothing. so i thought i'd try the orders and decorations section to see if any one here knew more. i dont look in all the sections.

?

Kornwestheim is located near Stuttgart and was an American base after WW2,the frigate F226 was probably named after the town.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

This is not really a military medal.
    Every sunday in Germany they have walk you pay about 15 t0 20 EUROS and at the end of the walk you get a medal.
    the medal represent who the walk was for and who organize it.
    No one notice the US banner next to the German one .
    This was a joint military walk and the last banner is in what state.

?

thank you both, and chris that might explain a few things. it is way to heavy to be anything in a military award. the quality is more tourist trade. so that would explain why i could not find any information on it. i saw the US flag, and just thought some kind of event day with the US and DDR navy. a party favor.