Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

help with EK1

Article about: The two Toms.....St u L still to this day have EK I & II & RK's on their lists ! An early Duemer/St u L EK I will cost you around £80-£125+ Prost ! Steve.

Default help with EK1

hi lads

can someone help with the estimated time of manufacter of this ek1 its puzzling me help with EK1help with EK1help with EK1
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture help with EK1  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement help with EK1
    P
    Many

Default Re: help with EK1

Tom, this is a '57 re-issue medal, year of manufacture I am unsure of, but some of the guys here will know.
    Tom

?

Quote by talltom View Post
    hi lads

can someone help with the estimated time of manufacter of this ek1 its puzzling me
    Not very long ago.

These are the type of modern day rubbish that S&L still make (or I guess they still do).
    Within the last few years anyhow Tom.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

thanks adrian and tom i thought it might be new ah well maybe next time

Still making them till such a late stage?? Wow, talk about squeezing the last drop...
    Tom

Quote by StuG III View Post
    Still making them till such a late stage?? Wow, talk about squeezing the last drop...
    Tom
    correct the annoying this is because there are no strict guidlines as to who can produce them as long as they don't have the swas on them every single ones original which comes to the problem of trying to date them to check if they really are original annoying at the very least

Quote by talltom View Post
    correct the annoying this is because there are no strict guidlines as to who can produce them as long as they don't have the swas on them every single ones original which comes to the problem of trying to date them to check if they really are original annoying at the very least
    To say the least......
    Tom

Tom....1980's EK I made by ST u L and despite its looks and lack of quality is a 100% original 1957er ! I have one alongside older examples in my collection.....they are worth around £45
    Prost ! Steve.

Quote by oradour View Post
    Tom....1980's EK I made by ST u L and despite its looks and lack of quality is a 100% original 1957er ! I have one alongside older examples in my collection.....they are worth around £45
    Prost ! Steve.
    cheers steve do you know how much a early one worth then now??

Thanks Steve for that extra info, I really don't know too much about the re-issue items. Did not realize they were made for such a long period after 1957.
    Tom

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast