Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Konteradmiral Bernhard Rogge with full array of 1957 decorations.

Article about: I saw this one earlier on a dealer's site and thought it was a good image to save here. Konteradmiral Bernhard Rogge with all of his awards in the 1957 version on display.

?

Default Konteradmiral Bernhard Rogge with full array of 1957 decorations.

I saw this one earlier on a dealer's site and thought it was a good image to save here.

Konteradmiral Bernhard Rogge with all of his awards in the 1957 version on display.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Konteradmiral Bernhard Rogge with full array of 1957 decorations.   Konteradmiral Bernhard Rogge with full array of 1957 decorations.  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Konteradmiral Bernhard Rogge with full array of 1957 decorations.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Konteradmiral Bernhard Rogge with full array of 1957 decorations.

Adrian..great photo ! rare shot of the EK I spange in wear....also is that a TR period Auxillery Cruiser badge he is wearing ? That would be a great bar to own, covers both World Wars !
    Thanks for showing....
    Prost ! Steve.

?

I'll ask the question of the seller Steve and see if he can get a closer shot. The both classes of EK Spangen are being worn, the EK2 on the medalbar.

That's a great photo! Thanks for posting it, Adrian.

Luke

?

No problem, I thought it was an interesting photo.

I'm guessing the sailor behind is a U.S. serviceman?

I wonder if the oakleaves are a '57 version or his wartime awarded piece........?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    No problem, I thought it was an interesting photo.
    I'm guessing the sailor behind is a U.S. serviceman?
    Looks like, yes.

Adrian, I contacted the dealer and unfortunately the picture has already sold.

Luke

?

That's a pity! I was hoping you might bag it and post some better images.

Great find; thanks for sharing!

They posted a close-up of this on the WAF--certainly looks like the badge still has its swaz:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Konteradmiral Bernhard Rogge with full array of 1957 decorations.  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast