Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

A late 1950's Panzergrenadier.......

Article about: Very good thread. Thanks Steve. Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: A late 1950's Panzergrenadier.......

Very good thread. Thanks Steve.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A late 1950's Panzergrenadier.......
    P
    Many

Thanks and You are welcome Adrian !
    Prost ! Steve.

Hi Steve, I have got a few pics to share in a future thread about my recent trip to Germany. But in the meantime, here is one of the web belt taken in the Bundeswehr Museum, Dresden. Seen here on a Luftwaffe tunic.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A late 1950's Panzergrenadier.......  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Adrian, I look forward to that future thread ! nice to see these BW items on show in a museum (albeit a BW one !)...heres a belt I got earlier this week, on display on an early (1956) Affenjacke.....I relegated the "tatty" one to this threads combat display.....
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A late 1950's Panzergrenadier.......  

update, some new items on the old PG ! belt, torch and helmet net (faded out BGS one !)..................
    Prost !Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A late 1950's Panzergrenadier.......   A late 1950's Panzergrenadier.......  

A late 1950's Panzergrenadier.......   A late 1950's Panzergrenadier.......  

A late 1950's Panzergrenadier.......   A late 1950's Panzergrenadier.......  

Last edited by oradour; 01-29-2014 at 12:49 PM.

A great thread and some very interesting items!....

Hi Steve, Just found your thread and have viewed it with great interest. Thankfully, "Kit" is not my scene but having said that, the thread is none-the-less very interesting!! You have a lot of good "stuff" and I will keep watching. I have several boxes of "stuff" burried in my garage and there may be some more Bundie bits amongst it so when it gets a bit warmer, I will have a dig and keep you posted. I have just sold a nice complete resperator, cannister and straps but still have a helmet but no liner. I will let you know when/if I find any other bits. In the meantime, keep up the good work. An excellent thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cheers MR

not sure why i missed the updated display pictures steve ,but can i say its looking superb ,i like the hood/ netting combination on the finished display ,i have done a very similar look on my czech display too ,your attention to detail is superb can i ask if the mess tin is post war or ww2 period

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2