Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

lots of 57ers for review

Article about: hi lads found a ton of 57ers all from the same guy and instead of making a seperate thread for each one (take to long and too much space) they are all just below includes 25kill silver panze

Default lots of 57ers for review

hi lads
    found a ton of 57ers all from the same guy and instead of making a seperate thread for each one (take to long and too much space) they are all just below includes 25kill silver panzer, 50kill silver panzer, 25kill bronze panzer, 50kill bronze panzer, bronze infantry assualt and last but not least silver infantry assualt yeah i know thats a lot but any help would be greatly appreciatedlots of 57ers for reviewlots of 57ers for reviewlots of 57ers for reviewlots of 57ers for reviewlots of 57ers for reviewlots of 57ers for reviewlots of 57ers for reviewlots of 57ers for reviewlots of 57ers for reviewlots of 57ers for reviewlots of 57ers for reviewlots of 57ers for review

thanks

tom

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement lots of 57ers for review
    P
    Many

Default Re: lots of 57ers for review

And lasses

i shall refrase that for you then
    hi lads and lasses
    happy now

tom
    theres always someone

And cheap! Looks to good to be truth...
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

thats what i was thinking but you never know..... anyone else have any ideas

tom

Tom...I am of the opinion they are all fake ! pins to short, crappy castings (especially at the rears) look at the casting bubbles on the Infanterie Sturmabzeichen ! original ones are always die-stamped, even the late production pieces from ST u L are crisp, even though the finish is a bit glitzy, my advice do not buy.....From around the late 60's most makers had ceased producing 57er's, leaving only ST u L to carry one into the late 80's. If you take a look at the Infanterie Sturmabzeichen I posted in this section, study their die pattern, notice the inner wreath areas, chamfered...a trait not seen on the ones you show here. By the way, the numbers on Panzerkampf Abzeichen 25,50, 75 & 100 refer to the number of launched assaults the holder has made in a tank, not kills. Prost ! Steve.

Quote by oradour View Post
    Tom...I am of the opinion they are all fake ! pins to short, crappy castings (especially at the rears) look at the casting bubbles on the Infanterie Sturmabzeichen ! original ones are always die-stamped, even the late production pieces from ST u L are crisp, even though the finish is a bit glitzy, my advice do not buy.....From around the late 60's most makers had ceased producing 57er's, leaving only ST u L to carry one into the late 80's. If you take a look at the Infanterie Sturmabzeichen I posted in this section, study their die pattern, notice the inner wreath areas, chamfered...a trait not seen on the ones you show here. By the way, the numbers on Panzerkampf Abzeichen 25,50, 75 & 100 refer to the number of launched assaults the holder has made in a tank, not kills. Prost ! Steve.
    thanks steve i shall have a look and thank you for the added info on the panzerkampf badge thanks everyone

tom