Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

luftwaffe major help

Article about: hi i am trying to recreate a major in the luftwaffe (post war) and am having trouble with the rank slides i have found what i am lookin for which is the shoulder tab for the major shown on f

Default luftwaffe major help

hi

i am trying to recreate a major in the luftwaffe (post war) and am having trouble with the rank slides i have found what i am lookin for which is the shoulder tab for the major shown on first picture (second set) but have only found the second picture type which i don't know where they go any help in this matter or where i can get some of the first type is much appreciated i have tryed ebay germany and ebay uk
    luftwaffe major helpluftwaffe major help

thanks
    tom

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement luftwaffe major help
    P
    Many

Default Re: luftwaffe major help

Tom, I dont quite understand your question ?.... do you require a green/grey set of Rangschlaufen (Rank slides) or blue set for the rank of Major. The green/grey types were worn on the moleskin shirts, jackets, coverals and work uniforms, they could also be worn on the Flecktarn cammo jackets. The blue rank slide were worn on items such as issue/service shirts, NATO style sweaters and flight suits and coveralls. It depends what item of uniform you intend to display them on. They are all usually available on e-bay Germany, enter "Rangschlaufen", and search away !
    Prost ! Steve.

Default Re: luftwaffe major help

steve sorry about not phasing it right (my bad) i am trying to recreate a parade uniform and can't find the shouder tabed version
    thanks for the info i will type it in
    tom