Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection

Article about: Thanks Steve. I've got a marked Deumer kvk1 on the way. And I'm also following an early Zerstörer-Kriegsabzeichen to keep my minesweeper badge company. Regards

Terry......the only place I can suggest is E-Bay Germany........
    Prost ! Steve.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection
    P
    Many

Quote by oradour View Post
    Terry......the only place I can suggest is E-Bay Germany........
    ...and you can expect a bidding war.

My third OdR pin.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

Gents,
    Some more OdR "stuff", first up is an OdR insignia. RKT often wore these on their sports jackets at reunions...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

Next is a great photo of two RKT, on the left we have Oberst Walther Dahl and on the right Generalmajor Otto Ernst Remer.

I hope you like it!

And last but not least an even rarer stickpin than the ones I already have, It's marked with GdR for 'Gemeinschaft der Ritterkreuzträger'. The name of the organisation changed from GdR to OdR in the early 60s...

Nick, fantastic additions ! especially the GdR pin...rare ! I mist out on a cloth insignia just before Christmas...I did not bid enough
    Here are some photos I have of Dahl's funeral, I bought last year..............the order bearer is also an RK holder, Friedrich Winter.
    Prost ! Steve.

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

Attached Images Attached Images My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection 

Thanks Steve! Those are very nice photos, I actually forgot about them. Let me know if you ever sell them...

I got the patch from ebay, we must've been bidding on the same one.

Regards,
    Nick

Quote by Nick Hessens View Post
    I got the patch from ebay, we must've been bidding on the same one.Regards,
    Nick
    Bugger ! you are obviously not a tight wad like me !
    Prost ! Steve.

Added nice early S&L OL to my collection, it's the 'versilbert' version. The reverse bears the 'O' mark and mm L21, of course the LDO mark is not original and was scratched on later.

Enjoy the pics!

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast