Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection

Article about: Thanks Steve. I've got a marked Deumer kvk1 on the way. And I'm also following an early Zerstörer-Kriegsabzeichen to keep my minesweeper badge company. Regards

Thanks for the comments guys! Will post more this evening....

Regards
    Last edited by Nick Hessens; 11-09-2014 at 04:07 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection
    P
    Many

From the same "konvolut", a lovely Deumer EK2.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

This variant I got a week ago. A mix of two different makers, it has Deumer frames (evident by the hump) and an St&L core. The ribbon ring is marked, but unreadable.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

Great EK II's Nick, the Deumer great quality as usual ! The varient is a nice rare piece.....showing collaboration between makers, I would guess at around the early/mid 60's ?
    Have you a group shot of the "konvolut" I am curious to what you got !
    Prost ! Steve.

St&L Imperial EK1 made during the 57 period.

Nick, a stunner ! a lovely vaulted veterans replacement EK I ! Well done on finding it !
    These are indeed hard to find, mostly often sold as original (not intentionally) or interwar pieces, you have to know what you are looking for, and what you are looking at !....................second class versions even harder to find IMO !
    Prost ! Steve.

Thanks Steve. Finally I can remove this one from my wishlist.

Regards

Arrived earlier this week, a scarce 57er Assmann EK1. Apart from the marking and finish, the cross is identical to a St&L EK from the late period (around 1970). Core is unmagnetic and has been touched up at some point.

Comments welcome.

Nick, sorry for late reply I have been bedridden for the last two weeks with a bad bout of the influenza ! bloody awful, I would not like to give it to my worst enemy !!
    Any way back to your Assmann......Outstanding ! a very rare, only ever seen two others, and you know who owns those, an award I would give my right arm for ! Congratulations on obtaining this super rare EK ! very envious indeed my friend
    These Assmann awards are very rare, examples exist in various guise, medals/war badges etc and they seem to exhibit St u L traits but with when fitted, distinctive pins ! I doubt you would know if you had a second class Assmann made EK !
    I have no Assmanns in my collection
    Prost ! Steve.

Thanks for your comment Steve. Get well soon my friend.

Best regards,
    Nick

Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast