Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection

Article about: Thanks Steve. I've got a marked Deumer kvk1 on the way. And I'm also following an early Zerstörer-Kriegsabzeichen to keep my minesweeper badge company. Regards

Gents,

After being lost in the post for nearly 5 months I finally received my OdR pewter plate.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection
    P
    Many

SNAP !! got one of those Nick, a great piece of OdR memorabilia, glad to see it finally surfaced !
    This pewter plate IMO is much harder to find than the china plate..........
    Prost ! Steve.

Thanks Steve! Good to have you back my friend.

Got something else OdR on the way, that fits the plate.....

Best regards,
    Nick

?

Cool

Well, after looking thru 35 pages I find that I had not jumped into this - BTHOM why not.
    I have a bunch of the 57er medals - Just recently picked up an bronze Infantry Assault medal, but only have photos of the Iron Cross family so here they are.
    Sarge

Very nice collection Sarge, thanks for showing! Could you post some close-ups of them please?

Best regards,
    Nick

?

I've never bothered to take any close ups of these.
    Sarge

Quote by Sarge View Post
    I've never bothered to take any close ups of these.
    Sarge
    You should mate, some very nice 57ers right there!

A 65th OdR Birthday gift to RKT Imminger Bernhard.

Hope you like it! Just need to find some OdR cutlery to complete the set.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

What a stunning piece Nick ! an item like this must be the crowning glory of an OdR collection, it can not get any better than this !
    Where do find them !!
    Superb item..............is it named anywhere on the stein, if not what provenance have you on the piece....
    Double Prost my friend ! Steve.

Hi Steve, thanks mate,

I should've said "supposedly". I've only got the seller's word, but he did give me the address and phone numbers of Bernhard's family should I want to contact them.

Regards

Hi Nick, as shown in my OdR member list 31st December 1994 he is listed a member of the OdR at that time......
    "Bernhard Imminger, born 02.10.1919 died 20.02.2004 Jettingen-Scheppach/Bavaria" shown living at an address in Jettingen-Sheppach in Bavaria in 1994, It lies between Ulm and Augsburg, so the Augsberg section would be right for him, he is shown as "Fahenenjunker-Oberfeldwebel a.D."
    Its a BW rank introduced in 1966, Fahnenjunker is the entrance rank to an Officer Aspirant (OA – de: Offizieranwärter) career.
    Wartime career:- DKiG December 5th, 1943 as a Feldwebel in 3./Panzergrenadier-Regiment 67.
    RK October 4th, 1944, as an Oberfeldwebel again in Zugführer 3. / Panzer-Grenadier-Regiment 67.
    This is the man himself.....................
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast