Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection

Article about: Thanks Steve. I've got a marked Deumer kvk1 on the way. And I'm also following an early Zerstörer-Kriegsabzeichen to keep my minesweeper badge company. Regards

Wow thanks Steve, especially for the BW info!

Regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection
    P
    Many

Arrived earlier today, a factory altered late war zinc KvK1 without swords by Deumer. Stumbled upon it by mere luck and when the seller told me his price, I could not refuse.....

Hope you like her as much as I do. All comments welcome of course!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

A lovely rare badge Nick !
    The Deumer KvK w/o Swords is hard to get, I know as even I have not got one !
    Typical late war finish to these awards but despite its loss of overall finish the quality shines through !
    Well done Nick on finding this uber rare medal !
    Prost ! Steve.

Hi Steve,
    Thanks my friend! If I see another I'll let you know.

Regards

Posting some photos of my latest find, before it goes out the door again to its new owner.....

A lovely first pattern "B"-frame, Souval OLS marked L/58 and nice length of ribbon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

?

A very nice KVK Nick...& the RK is nice too I have been looking for one of these myself so if you have any spare? lol... Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    A very nice KVK Nick...& the RK is nice too I have been looking for one of these myself so if you have any spare? lol... Cheers Terry.
    Thanks Tony! I'm trying to trade this one against a small RKT grouping (paperwork, personal items, no medals).

I'll keep an eye out for you. Do know of two first pattern "C"-frames, 800 silver marked, cased with ribbon and last but not least attributed to Generalleutnant Fritz Schlieper if you're interested?

Best regards,
    Nick

Finally something new to post, here's my most recent find, a 4-rivet Deumer DKIG.

Hope you like her.

Quote by Nick Hessens View Post
    Finally something new to post, here's my most recent find, a 4-rivet Deumer DKIG.

Hope you like her.
    I do Nick! A very nice addition!
    Congrats!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Ralph!

Regards

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast